[02]

Jasmine Pov                  Last Chapter was Tuesday, this chapter is thursday.

 I walk into the room, my therapist, Reign, sits in. "Hello, Jasmine. How are you today?" she asks as i sit on the couch in front of her. "Good." i reply plainly. "What in the past 3 days has angered you the most?" I think a minute. "Probably when i fucked up this art peice i was doing" i admit. "Okay and exactly how long ago was that?" "Two days ago" "How angry would you say you were, on a scale of one to ten?" she says the same thing she says every tuesday and thursday. "10, it was a pretty big work. On a 10x10 canvas" i explain.

"How did you cope your anger?" "I took a brake and waited until i wasn't angry anymore." i say after i hesitated. "Jasmine! I told you to start using the techniques i give you!" she exclaims. "And Reign! I have told you that, that shit don't work for me!" i mimic her tone of voice.

"Okay. Then we'll try some new tactics i suppose. Uhm, has anything else made you as angry?" she asks. "Yes" "Arlight. Mind telling me what that is?" she states rather than asks. The corners of my mouth slowly start to rise into a smirk, i know Reign has a little thing for me. So "I was mad cause i didn't get another look at this girl i saw on the way over here on tuesday" i say, my smirk still plastered on my face. 

 Her face dropped. I mean i wasn't lying to her soooo. "This girl was already checking me out too! Man! I shoulda hopped out my damn car and got her number in the middle of traffic" i think out loud, continuing. "Oh al-alright. Im sorry to here that i guess." she speaks up.

~~

.I exit the building and start walking to my car. You know. Im actually kind of disappointed, like im really never going to see that master of a girl every again. I hop in my car and start it before pulling off..........I pull into my driveway, hop out my car. As i make my way up the short amount of steps i hear Ping start barking and Lola following suit shortly after. 

 I shake my head before unlocking the door. They both jump up on me, trying to get my undivided attention. I barely can shut the door. Damn, i ain't got nothing to do today. 

Billie Pov

Im not at Finneas' and Claudias anymore, im at home. Living with my mom and dad. Im sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram when i come across the best picture i've seen all day. Its a picture of that girl i saw at the stop light a couple days ago.

It was a mirror picture, she was wearing baggy camo pants with a plain black shirt that had a big denim jacket with cactus patches thrown loosely over it.

 The other hand that wasn't holding the phone was lifting her shirt up to reveal a paper taped to her abdomen that read 'abs' on it. Under the post said: J.Liane: 💪don't fuck w/ me💪 Most the comments are just talking about how she probably has abs under that paper. But one comment caught my eye: 'Jaz_Liane_is.daddy: How bout you come fuck with this pussay😏' This girl is kinda popular. She has 26.3 mil on instagram. Damn. I debate weather or not to follow her but i quickly hit the follow button. "Oh no, no, no, no!" i repeat under my breath. Why did i do that? 

Me: I just did something...

                                                                                                                            Claud❤️: OML what did you do

Me: I found her

                                                                                                                                                  Claud❤️: Found who