[16]

Billie Pov

Jasmine flipped me over on my hands and knees before pounding back into me. "Fuck, mamas, your so tight" she moans into my ear-

"Billie? Billie! Billie?!" Fin shouts. "What?!" i shout back opening my eyes. I see im in my room, its dark out. "Why the fuck are you in my room? You don't even live here anymore so why are you waking me up?" i groan. "We're hanging out with Jasmine today, so get ready." he pulls the covers off me. 

I groan again and lay in a tight fetal position, warming myself up. "C'mon Billie, we know your only this mad cause you were dreaming about Liane" claudia teases. "Shut the fuck up hoe and get out my room." i snap standing up. 

They both hold their hands up in defense before rushing out the room. What in the fuck even was that dream?

Like actually.

I get quickly changed into this:

 I walk out into the living room to see Finneas and Claudia on their phone

 I walk out into the living room to see Finneas and Claudia on their phone. "We going or what?" i ask standing by the front door. "Yeah, yeah" they say standing up. They both are sitting in front while i sit in the back like a little fucking kid. They drive off to Jasmines house...

....We pull into Jasmines drive-way, we get out and make our way to the front door. We hear barking coming from the inside already.

 Finneas knocks on the door, "Oh shit! Uhm, ho-hold on one second please- *thud* - oh fuck! Haha, uhm- ping if you don't get your ass out my way-, uh, i'll be one second- *thud* - swear to fuck ping if you don't move! One-one minute!" we hear yells and mutters coming from the inside of the house. 

 "Jasmine, are you okay?" fin asks through the door. "Yeah, mhm, never been betterrr" she draws out as her voice fades from in front of the door. Fin and Claudia look at me in confusion. I furrow my eyebrows and shrug telling them i don't fucking know.

 "*thud* ah shit, i am so sorry." her voice appears again. I push fin out the way of the door and let myself in. I see Jasmine standing there with her back against me "turn around" i say. She hesitantly turned her body towards me. She has blood on her shirt theres blood on the floor too, even on her face. Maybe it isn't blood- red paint maybe.

 "Oh, is that blood?" i ask. She nods her head a bit. "The fuck? From where?" i question. "Its my blood, i just fell a couple times." she shrugs. I look around the living room to see her glass coffee table is broke. I turn on the lights and pull her to stand in front of the couch. I step on the couch so i stand higher than her.

 I tilt her head up and inspect her face. "Uh- uhm, well come back later" fin says before closing the door back. She has 3 cuts on her face one of them look like it still has a bit of glass in it. "Why so reckless?" i mumble.

 "Im not reckless" she whispers back. "Mhm" i say unconvinced.

 "C'mon, that one still has glass in it." i point before jumping off the couch and walking to the bathroom. When i get in she joins me seconds later. "Sit on the bathtub, i can't reach your face" i explain. She sits on the tub and i come in between her legs, she grabs the back of my thighs of instinct...