[17]

Billie Pov

I wake up with my arms wrapped deathly tight around Jasmines stomach. I hear light humming coming from her mouth. I've heard this song before- "What song is that?" i ask. "Maybe its in the gutter, where i left my lover. What an expensive fake. My V is for Vendetta, but now i got a bellyache" she sings softly. "Keep going." i mumble into her stomach. "Everything i do, the way i wear my noose, like a necklace. I wanna make him scared like i could be anywhere, like i'm wreckless." she sings but thats all i hear before i fell back asleep.

Jasmine Pov

I woke up this morning with Billie hugging my stomach, i think i woke up around 8:30-ish. Yeah 8:30...ish. But today is that day that im going to ask Billie to be my girlfriend. The original day i wanted to ask was ruined in my eyes and i felt really bad about it even though Billie told me it wasn't my fault. 

It was Madelynne's. 

My ex.

 I don't know what she told you or if she told you anything but i did in fact let her down in the easiest way i could come up with. I just told her i didn't love her the way you're supposed to love your girlfriend. But i did say that i loved her as a friend. 

That got me one broken rib and one fractured rib. Then she tracked me down somehow and ended up yelling at me, kissing me, then yelling at me again when i pushed her away. Then she pushed me into the pool. Pretty relatable right? Right.

 But any ways i ended up singing Billie back to sleep with my average voice. I was singing her song though. 

I pull out my phone and text Claudia:

Me: Hey, can u help me with something?

Claudia🌵:depends. What is it?
Me: I need you to distract Billie until like 7pm...

Claudia🌵: How am i supposed to do that?

Me: idk, i was hoping u'd figure that out

Claudia🌵: Hmm...why do you want me to distract her?

Me: Imma take her on a date today but i need to set it up

Claudia🌵: Ok. Yeah i'll help you. But billie is still with you.

Me: yeah i know, she's actually still asleep right now.

Claudia🌵: Okay, imma just spam her phone until she answers. You think that'll work?

Me: Yea, prolly

Claudia🌵: Cool

Me: thank u so much

Claudia🌵: its no problem

Okie dokie. We are good on that now just wait for Billie to leave then i can set up this date. And no the date is not going to be at my house. Dumbass.

(A/N: this one is super short- just a filler.)

[444 words]