[20]

When i walk in, there is nothing. I don't really know what i expected- wait. There is something. There is a yellow flower on the coffee table with a note. I pick up the note card it reads:

'Billie, i want to just say you're welcome because i tried made my handwriting readable for you. When i 'admitted' my feelings to you i was shitface drunk. This flower represents the way you make me feel. I couldn't find the exact flower from your video but this flower is nice too, its a yellow daisy. When im in your presence i get an ever-lasting bellyache. But its not the bad kind. Its the good kind. You may be saying that there are no good bellyaches, thats what i thought at first too but then i met you. By the way theres something in my bedroom for you too.'

I chuckle as i imagine her saying this to me, she is real cheesy too. Quoting my song name...thats sweet. I make my way into her room find another note on her bed, it sits on top of a painting of her exploding into butterflies. I pick up the note, it reads

'You made it to the second cheesy thing im going to say tonight. But i remember the first time we slept together. And no i don't mean sex. I don't think you thought much about it, i know i did though. I was nervous you would feel my dick to be honest. But that isn't necessarily the reason why i was nervous. I was just nervous because i liked you. I just wanted to tell you that though. Look in my boxers drawer.'

I wish i could tell her right now that i did in fact think much about it. Ask Claudia if you want proof. I grab the painting and take it with me. I turn to face the front of her room and start towards her dresser. I open the top drawer which concludes of boxers and socks. I pick the note off a pair of boxers, it reads

'This specific pair of boxers were the first pair i ever let you borrow. The only thing is, is that i didn't get them back. I had Claudia fetch me these from your room. Don't worry, i'll give them back. But the day i gave you these was the day you found out about my dick. When i told you i was ready for you to walk out of my life- thats a lie, i looked like i was ready but i know if that happened i would have been torn apart, limb by limb, each limb buried in a different landfill. But you surprised me and hugged me. I don't think you know how good that made me feel. That made me feel like i just rode a rainbow dragon that spit rainbow cotton candy and it flew me over a double rainbow, then threw skittles at me. You make me feel so good about myself. You make me just wanna be myself and do whatever i gotta do to be successful. One of the things i really, really like about you. Go to the bathroom, down the hall.'

Shes going to make me fucking cry i swear. I trudge down the hallway into the bathroom. Theres a note on the sink next to...glass shards? The note reads

'I know it isn't very safe to have these glass pieces on the counter but i just had something to symbolize something special in the other rooms so here we are. Anyways, these a few broken pieces from my coffee table. I tripped over ping and fell on it you know, breaking it. I got cut and had a few bruises thats all, it didn't really hurt. But you came in and helped me anyways. Like when people say when you fall just get back up again. The only thing is, is that i didn't fall that hard but you are just the nice over protective person who saw me fall and insists on kissing the booboos. You showed me that you cared, thats all i ever want. Look in the shower.'

Okay now im crying a bit, im not going to lie. I look in the shower to see a note on a specific soap. I pick up the note, it reads

'This is the soap that you used the first time you took a shower over here. I don't really know why i have that soap because i never used it but now you do. Thats all on this one. Go to the kitchen.'

I walk out an to the kitchen to see Narcissus flowers. They are gorgeous. They're my birth months, decembers flower. Like a birth flower. I pick up the note that was attached to the vase, it reads

'I remember the day you were going on and on and on and on and on and on about you birth month. You were talking about your zodiac and your birthstone but you talked mostly about these flowers that i can't say or spell. The lady selling them to me taught me how to say it but once i got home i forgot how to say it. But you talked about how beautiful they were, you told me you wanted some but you didn't know where to get them. I went to Bakersfield to get these bad boys too. Go check the laundry room.'

The laundry room. Nothing special happened in there. I shrug to myself before continuing into the laundry room. There all her paints, brushes, canvas', templates, and sketches sit. On a large palette sits a note which i pick up, it reads

'Nothing special happened in the laundry room really but it is the place i keep my paint supplies which im sure you have noticed. But this reminds me around when we first met. We were on the phone and i told you i was a professional artist. Then you told me that, that means i had to make you something. Im sure you didn't think i'd actually do it- but i did. When i gave it to you i was so nervous, especially because you were just staring at it. I couldn't tell if it was in awe or in disgust. But the reaction you gave me after i asked for a reaction made me think you were looking at it in awe. Before you left you gave me a kiss on the cheek in which i replied by blushing. Lets just say that blush went a little deeper. As in it made me feel like i just rode a rainbow dragon that spit rainbow cotton candy and it flew me over a double rainbow, then threw skittles at me. I know i already said that but its true. Look at the curtain'

I imagine Jasmine shrugging all throughout this note. I turn to the giant curtains that drape over the sliding glass door. I pick the note off, it reads

'This is my last note to you. There are so many, so, so, so many more memories i can share with you with a small symbol in this house but i want to get to the part that really hopefully makes my heart flutter. I want you to look outside, out these curtains. Hopefully, you'll say yes.'

I furrow my eyebrows. I draw the curtains back to see Jasmine standing about 10 feet from the door.  

I step outside to see all the trees behind her have fairy lights in them. "Billie O'Connell, will you be my girlfriend?" Jasmine speaks. The next thing i know my body is clashing into her, my arms around her neck while her arms around my waist keep me in the air. "Is that a yes?" she mumbles into my neck. "Yes" i laugh.

She sets me down once i've calmed myself. Then Claudia, Fin, my mom, my dad, AND Lola and ping emerge from i have know idea where. "If you didn't say yes, i was about to" Claudia speaks up. We spent all just having a good time before everyone left and it was jus me and Jasmine.

(A/N: I think i am officially obsessed with this chapter. Its the best on i've done. Finished 2/28/2021 at 4:56 am)

[1376 words]