[13]

Jasmine Pov                                                             Same Day

Me and Billie are in the same position as before except we're sitting now, well i am. "You know what this means, right?" i ask. "What, what means?" "We kissed, so that means you're like obligated to go on a date with me" "Your telling me i have to go on a date with you?" she asks. "You don't have to" "Well what if i want to?" "Your making this way more confusing than it has to be" i state. She just chuckles. "Do you want to go on a date with me or not?" "Of course i do" she admits. "Thats all you had to say" i laugh a bit.

~.Billie left not too long ago, i told her i was taking her out tomorrow. I lay on my couch wishing that the kiss was longer than it was. I'd better finish this painting for work...I reluctantly stand up and change into my all black paint clothes. I grab the painting and set it on my table. I've already painted half of it, its an anime girl. She got mad titties too. I pull out my paint and start with quick, short strokes. I slower my movements but make the strokes longer. I paint along the edges of the girls body with steady hands. 

Madelynne Pov

I know you don't know me. I don't really know you either but i don't think that matters. Anyways, im Madelynne Squetz, its okay if you can't pronounce my last name- nobody can really, except for this one girl, im sure you know her. Liane? Ring any bells? Or how about Jasmine? I know you know who im talking about. Lets go back, way, way back to when i was 14 years old, Jasmine was 15. 

Flashback

I went to work, i work at a cafe. I usually saw the same people there but then i saw this girl. She was gorgeous. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her, she was sitting at the table i usually sit at before my shift starts. I order myself a coffee like i always do, i walk up to the girl "Uhm, excuse me" i clear my throat. She looks up at me with confusion, "I usually sit here, but you can stay for now." i say sitting at the table. "Im Madelynne" i introduce holding out my hand. "Jasmine" she takes my hand in hers before letting go.(Now lets skip all that boring stuff- Me and Jasmine weren't really friends before i asked her on a date. Eventually we started dating, we dated for 2 years. She said she loved me and i said it back every time, i really do believe she loved me. But i think that she fell out of love with me.)~~~.

I was at work when Jasmine came in, she pulled me off to the side. I kissed her cheek she didn't acknowledge, "I need to tell you this now because i think if i wait any longer, i won't be able to do it" she admits. I nod my head encouraging to keep talking. "You know i love you, i really do. But-" what the fuck. But what? "-But i don't think that i love you the way im supposed to love my girlfriend." she sighs. "Whats that supposed to mean?" i snap. "It means that i think we should be with other people. I don't think that our relationship was supposed to be more than friends." i furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Your dumping me?" "When you put it that way-" i cut her off by kicking her groin. She bends down and clutches the area, i lay a punch across her face causing her to fall on her hand and knees, one hand still on her area. I throw a kick into her stomach, making her fall side-ways on the ground, i kick her once more but this one landing in her ribcage. She yells out in pain as i run out of the cafe. "I think she broke my rib!" i hear her shout. Serves her right.

 End of Flashback

 Sometimes i don't know what to feel about her. But i do know that im going to see her real shortly. After i stopped crying so hard which took about 2 months i hired an i don't even know who but they found where she lived.

 Me and her met and dated in North Carolina. I know she moved away i just didn't know where to. Then my guy found out she moved to LA after about a year. I know i know it shouldn't take him that long but i don't have enough money for a real professional one. Then he found out that she is a professional artist and kind of has some bank, if you know what i mean. She's real popular i mean like you could look up her name and she'd come up, lots and lots of pictures of her.