[19]

Billie Pov

I can't believe Jasmine left this morning without even kissing me. Like she didn't kiss me at all. 

NO KISS FOR ME!

 Ugh, then an hour later she posts a picture on instagram, im not going to lie: she was hot as fuck. She covered up her dick though. Thats something.

  But the thing is, is that she literally was in an empty street. So she isn't in Los Angeles, she had the audacity to reply to my comment too.

 Not the one where i was telling her it was dangerous to be in the road but she called me and user123456789 to calm down. And she called me a child. What the fuck? Like there username is user1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 like what the actual fuck. At least my user is original. 

Anyways, Claudia has been out with me all day. Like i ate breakfast with her then we went shopping then we at lunch then we did some more shopping. I love Claudia but OH BOY do you get tired of her quickly. 

Thats not how i mean it, i mean like you can't spend too much time with her like you need like a 15 minute break from her thats all but i have yet to get my break. 

"Claudia, i just want to go hoooommme" i groan. "Ok, c'mon. Lets go." she says. "Hm?" i hum. It was that easy? Are you fucking kidding me? Its fucking 4 o'clock and all i had to do was say 'i want to go home'? Me and Claudia hop in the car before she drives off...

...."Wait, can you just drop me off at Jasmine's?" i ask. "No" she says as she drives past the turn into Jasmine's neighborhood. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing" "Come ooon just tell me" i plead. "I already told you that nothing is wrong" she repeats. "Hmmm..." i hum while i think- "Did something happen between you and Jasmine? Or something?-"

 "what kind of things?" she asks. "I don't know. Did you...i don't know kiss-" "WHAT THE FUCK?! GOD NOHOHOHO" she laughs. "Where'd you get that from?" she asks with an awkward smile. 

"Well, everytime i bring something about Jasmine up, you shut me down. Like something happened that i can't know." i get up in her face pretending to inspect it for any details of nervousness or lying. "Your fucking wierd. Get out my face, im driving." she pushes my head back. "I'll be watching yoouu" i say slowly.

 We finally make it inside of my beloved home! I plop on the couch ready to text Jasmine.

Me: Where are you at?

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: Bakersfield

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: dammit i wasn't going to tell you that.

Me: What are you doing way out there?

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: Can't tell you that.

Me: When do i get to see you next? I've been with Clingy Claudia...

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: You'll see me around 7:30-ish

Me: Why not now?

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: 1. Im an hour away 2. Because im an hour away and it takes time to get home...

Me: You know you didn't kiss me this morning

Daddy💦😰😰🍑:im sorry😫

Me: not gonna cut it

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: here, i'll give you a kiss now: 😘😘

Me: i reject your kiss

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: im out of ideas, i don't know how to make it up to you

Me: Maybe you should hurry ur ass back to LA then💅💅

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: I would be on my way back but your texting me

Me: ur texting and driving?!

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: no

Me: mhm, stop texting me and drive!!

Daddy💦😰😰🍑:🖕

Me: look at you! Now when you see me, you have to apologize for two things

Daddy💦😰😰🍑:Noooooooooo

Me: stop talking to me, doofus

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: im hurt, that name is offensive

*seen at 4:17pm*

Daddy💦😰😰🍑: fine whatever🙄🙄🙄🙄

*seen at 4:21pm* 

Yep im a petty bitch. Im not talking to her until she gets her ass over here. "Jasmine is in Bakersfield" i state as Claudia plops down on the couch. 

"Shes one her way back, right?!" she asks a bit flustered. "I- i mean yeah...?" i lead her on. "Ok good" "Why do you care so much?" "no reason-..... its uhm just kinda getting late and Bakersfield is almost two hours away so i don't want her driving in the dark." she explains, unconvincingly. 

"I see- im going to go take a nap.." i say before standing up and walking off to my room before she says anything.

My phone rings non-stop. I finally open my eyes and check who it is. "Heellloo" i greet my whole demeanor changing. "Hey, mamas. Go- come to my house and just walk in. Don't know or anything." Jasmine speaks through the phone. "What? Why?" i puzzle.

 "It doesn't matter- dress good. AND don't take too long. Be at my house around 7 pm" she commands. I pull the phone away from my ear and look at it confused. I look at the time and its 5:30 ish now so oh my lord . "Uhm, okay" i put the phone against my ear again. "Gre- great, see you-u uhm soo-soon" she hangs up. What the fuck? Why did she sound like that? I jump up and change my clothes to this:

 What the fuck? Why did she sound like that? I jump up and change my clothes to this:

....I pull into Jasmines drive way to see her car isn't even there. Is she even here? I walk up to the front door, im about to knock but she told me to just walk in so thats what i did....

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER BITCH! Got a little agressive there im not going to lie. But its going to happen. Finished 2/28/2021 at 3:37 am)

[925 words]