[14]

~.She took the escape room a lot better than i thought she would, shes pretty smart too. There were history and math questions. Like i found a 'clue' and read it too her it was a math equation written out, the little white piece of paper had small tiny words written on it- Jasmine couldn't read them the words were so small but it read: eight hundred and twenty-five times two minus three plus ninety-five.

 It took her about 5 minutes to answer that question in her head. But guess what, SHE FUCKING APOLOGIZED FOR IT TAKING SOOOO LONG TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. 

What the actual fuck? She answered that, in her head in 5 minutes maybe even a little less. I can't do any math without writing shit down. 

We are now eating at this vegan pizza place, she sitting across from me traumatized i think. Shes staring at the table with alert eyes, she is completely still and the only thing that moving is when she occasionally brought a slice of pizza up to her mouth. The only thing i didn't tell you is that it was a scary escape room. She watched me cut open a fake dead guys body for the next riddle. 

 But i made her stick her hand in the 'wound' because i didn't want to get my hand dirty since there was fake blood and organs in the body. I watched her tear open the guys heart, again it was fake, obviously. Her left her hand was a stained light red from the fake blood. Once we finally escaped the guy apologized since he didn't intend on the fake blood staining her hand.

 She hasn't said much since then and if she does its a one sentence answer. "It was only fake, baby" i reassure. "K," she says nodding like she understands but i know that she barely knows what im saying.

The person comes back with our check- "Is she okay?" she asks me. "Uhm, im not 100% on that, but i think she'll be okay tomorrow." i say honestly. 

 I start pulling out my card but when i look up i see Jasmine already handing her card to the girl. The girl walks away and comes back handing her card back to Jasmine. I roll my eyes, she just hears what she wants to hear.

..........We pull into Jasmine's drive-way next to dragon, my baby. Shes better now i think. She had a full conversation with me on the way over here. We walk in and are greeted with horrible smelling dogs. "Oh ma lawd i forgot to fucking wash them." Jasmine groans. 

 She pulls off her jacket "You can help me if you want" she shrugs walking out to the backyard. Following her out i see her pulling out the hose. "Lolaaaaa, Piiiiinng!" she calls out looking at the sky. She looks down at the dogs who recently joined her, each one of them laying down with their heads on her shoe. 

She gently pulls her foot out from underneath their heads and turns on the hose, she feels the water checking the temperature before spraying it at the dogs. They jump up and try their best to bite the water. Jasmine moves around them trying to spray their bodies.

 Ping bites the hose its self, yanking the thing from Jasmine's hands. As ping runs around the yard with the hose in her mouth she sprays Jasmine, Lola, and...me.

Jasmine quickly pulls of her soaked shirt and throws it over pings mouth. I begin to laugh with Jasmine until i look at her, she continues to laugh as i stop, she in her sports bra. Her skin glistens due to being wet, it shines from the sun glaring down on us. I begin to laugh again looking at ping trying to get the shirt from her head.

(A/N: Finished 2/25/2021 at 4:26 p.m.)

[650 words]