[06]

Saturday, Jasmine meets Billie's Fam.            Billie Pov

Me: u coming or what?

                                                                   Daddy💦😰😰🍑: yeah, send me the address

Me: *billiesadress*

                                                                   Daddy💦😰😰🍑: imma be like 30 minutes

Me: what? Why?

                                                            Daddy💦😰😰🍑: Ping tripped me and i fell into the pull

Me: oml okay, just get here as fast as you can!

                                                                                                                                                   Daddy💦😰😰🍑: k

"Who is daddy? Don't you like Jasmine?" Claudia asks looking at my phone. "Jasmine is daddy" i explain. "Oooh-" "She changed that to her name not me, dumbass" i cut her off. "Who in the hell is Ping?" she asks with an eyebrow raised. "It's her dog. Now get up out my face" i flick her forehead. "Rude" she says pretending to be hurt as she walks away.

Jasmine Pov

"What the fuck, ping? Seriously?" i ask her while she watches me climb out of the pool she knocked me in. She runs back in the house while i follow not so close behind. I walk to the bathroom leaving a trail of water on the floor. Good thing i don't have carpet.

That was 5 minutes ago. Now im in the shower washing the chlorine out of my long brown hair.........I get out the shower and put on this fit:

 I lock up the house before getting into my car and driving to the address Billie sent me

 I lock up the house before getting into my car and driving to the address Billie sent me. I've never been to her house before, she always comes to my house. If i said i was nervous i'd be under exaggerating, im absolutely terrified...

.......As i near the house my heart beats so fast it feels like a constant hum in my chest. 3 cars in the driveway so i pull on to the side of the road. I get out the car and make my way up to the door, my knuckles hit the brown door.

 I hear muffled 'is that her's and im assuming Billie who says 'shut the fuck up. Its not that big of a deal' before she opens the door. She is immediately pushed out of the way and im met with a brunette girl hugging me.

She lets go of me before i can hug back. "Let her in, damn" i hear billie say from the side. "Oh right" The brunette steps aside allowing me to enter. Once the door closes i stick out my hand to the brunette "Im jasmine" "I know" she says gladly taking my hand into a handshake. "Her names Claudia, though. And im Finneas." an orange headed man with a short orange scruffled beard disconnects me and the brunettes hand, before connecting me and his for a quick hand shake.

"Hi, im Patrick." a tall man comes in with a raspy voice. I shake his hand, i think this is her dad- "Im Billies, father." he states with a smile. "Im- uhhh- Jasmine" i say forget my own name, mentally slapping myself. He chuckles before going the same way everyone else went. A shorter women with dark brown hair comes in and engulfs me into a hug- Mama Maggie. 

 I get to hug her back i pull away as she does. "You must be Jasmine! Come!" she exclaims gesturing for me to follow her.

 I look back at Billie whos looking at me. "Thats mama maggie!" i exclaim like a fangirl. She looks at me with an unamused look "come on doofus" she says following her mum while i follow close behind.

They lead me to the backyard, there are 6 people here in total, 4 of which i do not know. I have a slight feeling one of them knows me and i just don't know them. I think its that brunette girl- claudia. Yeah her. Theres a wooden table with 6 seats all around, on on each end the two on each side. Im sat next to Billie on one of the sides. Maggie sits on the end next to Billie while Patrick sits on the end next to me. Claudia sit across from Billie hile Finneas sits across from me.

Billie Pov 

~. We've just finished the vegan burgers my dad made. We all are in conversation with eachother- "What do you do for a living, Jasmine?" my dad asks Liane who sits next to him. "Uh, im an artist." she replies. "What kind of stuff do you draw or paint?" my mom buts in causing Jasmine's head to face her. 

"Well, i just do what a client wants me to. No matter what it is" she explains. "Whats your latest art piece for a client?" my mom questions. Jasmine looks at me with a 'help' look on her face. 

Her latest piece was nudes.

"Nudes" she mumbles. 

 "Sorry i couldn't hear you" i but in with a mischievous smile. 

 "Nudes" she says the tiniest bit louder. "Still didn't catch that, Liane" my smile still displayed on my face.

"Nudes" she says in a normal voice. My parents face turn to shock. "Nudes?" my brother asks. She just nods. "The client wanted me to draw her...nudes" she explains. "Well you gotta do what you gotta do" my mom smiles a bit. "Yeah" jasmine whispers under her breath, looking at her lap. 

I haven't notice how hot she looks today. A 'lucky me i see ghosts' sweater, ripped jeans, fire tan air jordans, and a tan beanie. I didn't know someone could pull off a tan themed outfit. "Why're you looking at me?" she whispers turning her head towards me. "I- i wasn't. Don't flatter yourself" i say turning away from her. I see her shrug from the corner of my eye.

"I crack myself up" she states. "Whats wrong with her?" she asks looking at Jasmine and Finneas to. "What? You don't like her?" i question, finally looking at her. "Of course i like her. But shes just so...good. Wheres her flaw?" she explains. "I don't know" i state, watching Jasmine throw her head back laughing showing off her perfect white smile. "Look at her perfect teeth-" "She had braces for 4 years" i say. "Hm." claudia nods understanding.

(A/N: Finished 2/21/2021 at 2:57 p.m.)

[1015 words]