6 - Welcome!

Harry comes home today. Everyone is carrying a slight feeling of stress as they struggle to perfect the house.

Paige is screaming at Robin because he wouldn't stop "playing" his ukulele, then started crying and apologising, Manny is running around the house in nervous excitement, Colin comes out of his room for once, and Steve is making some kind of concoction in the kitchen. Finally, Tony leaves to pick him up.

You wait at the window, watching for him coming back. You hear a whisper and a chuckle behind you. You turn around.

"What?" You say.

"Nothing." Kat says, giggling, exchanging a glance with Paige.

"...okay?"

Paige sits next to you. "You like him, don't you?" Her face lights up like a year 7 who just found some juicy gossip.

"What? Of course not. Shut up." You say, feeling your face heat up.

"Ha! You totally do, you're totally blushing." She exclaims, laughing. "It's okay, you can tell me. I can keep a secret."

"There's nothing to tell." You lie, turning around.

She scoffs and walks off, realising she won't get a good answer from you.

You hear a car outside and you spring over to the window. Manny storms out of the door, however instantly runs back in, screaming. He clings to you.

"Manny, what's wrong?"

"It's my dad."