17 - New!

Everyone rushes to the hospital. Now that it's officially happening, it seems Paige herself is not so keen on the idea of giving birth. "Oh god. I'm not ready to have this kid!"

"Well, there's not a lot we can do about that now, Paige." You take her hand. "Just breathe."

"Oh my god. Y/N, why did I do this?"

"How are babies made?" Manny asks.

"Who brought him?" Harry asks.

"Me." Robin replies. "I don't understand why we all have to go."

"Because, dear! The birth of a child is a beautiful thing!" Shrignold smiles. "And we must all be there for our special friends, Tony and Paige. Now, I'd like to say a few words-"

"Shrignold, please, I love you, but shut it." Paige says.

"Sorry."

The car goes silent and you all pull up outside the hospital. You all head in, and Paige and Tony go into some room.

You quite underestimated how long a process giving birth is. You were waiting outside for hours, at first anxiously, and then utterly bored. Most of the house ended up going home, but you, Shrignold, and Harry stayed.

"Ugh. This is taking ages. Can someone go tell her to hurry up?" Harry says.

"Harry, my dear, you can't rush birth! As you can't rush life! How will you smell the flowers?"

Shrignold is delirious from lack of sleep, you gather, as he goes off on a mumbled rant about flowers and love and rainbows.

Tony comes out of Paige's room.
"She's here."

"A girl?" You ask.

"Yep. A  little girl. My little girl.

"Tony!" Shrignold says. Tony sighs slightly.

"What?"

"Congratulations! As you set off on your largest journey yet! Fatherhood!"

Tony has already returned into Paige's room. You follow.

Paige looks tired, but she smiles when she sees you. "Y/N, you stayed?"

"Of course."

You go and see the baby. It feels so strange, that people your age are having children.

"Isn't she beautiful?" She whispers and smiles. "And she's mine. That's the most mind blowing part to me."

"Have you thought of a name?"

Paige nods. "Yes. We have." She smiles. "Juno." (get it? bc June 19th?)

"Juno." You whisper and smile. "Hello, Juno."

"That's your Auntie Y/N." She smiles and looks up at you.

"Paige?"

"Hm?"

"Might be the wrong time but I have news."

"Oh my god. Don't tell me you're pregnant."

"No! No, Harry and I are... an item."

"Knew it." She smiles. "Im so happy for you, angel... I'm very tired, though."

"Get some sleep. It's been a long night. Goodnight, Paige."

"Goodnight, Y/N." You give her and Tony a quick hug before heading out with Harry and Shrignold.