13 - Hot!

Starts off a bit slow but OOOHHH you're gonna love this one

The two turn to stare at you both.

"Y/N? Shrignold?" Paige says.

"Hi, Paige!" Shrignold smiles. "Hi, Tony."

They exchange a glance. "How long have you..." Tony starts.

"Shrignold, be a dear and tell everyone at home about this." Paige says, waving him off. "Saves us a job."

He nods and runs back to the house. Tony and Paige turn to you.

"Uhh... congrats?" You say after a moment.

"Thanks." Tony says. "If Shrignold asks you to stalk his friends again, ignore him."

You walk back with the two. You suspect you're making things awkward, as nobody says anything until you walk inside.

Shrignold is busy putting a banner up, which reads Congratulations, Tony and Paige.

"When did you get that?" Paige asks.

"Oh, I've had it forever." He smiles vaguely. "Now, dears, let's talk weddings!"

The wedding is going to be in 2 months. They wanted to get married before they had the baby, so things will be tight for time.

When you head downstairs in the middle of the night for some tea and see Tony looking extremely done with life while looking at a computer screen, you suspect the stress is getting to them.

"Tony?"

"Oh, hi, Y/N. Do you know anything about flowers? Paige said I could choose them but I don't know which ones. They're going to die after the wedding, so what's the point?" He sighs.

"We're all gonna die after the wedding. Not necessarily immediately, but like... eventually. Doesn't that mean there's no point in a wedding at all, by that logic? Also, go for the asters." You tell him as the author wants a shoutout.

"I guess you're right." Tony sighs. "The asters? They're not very elegant."

"Are either of you very elegant?"

"Well, I suppose you have a point. I think we could make it work, actually." He smiles. "Wow, thanks, Y/N. You'll have to help me more."

You smile and nod. Tony closes the laptop and goes upstairs, leaving you alone in the kitchen. You're about to head upstairs with your tea when a sleepy looking Harry wanders into the kitchen.

Not only sleepy looking. A shirtless Harry.

You feel your face heat up. Thankfully it's dark, however the shock of him appearing seemingly out of nowhere has made you drop your tea all over the floor.

"Who is that?" He turns the light on. "Oh, Y/N." He glances down at himself and his own cheeks turn slightly pink. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Here, let me help you clean that up." He grabs a mop.

"It's okay. I was just about to go upstairs anyway." You look down at the floor. Now in full lighting, he'd surely see how flustered you are.

"I didn't know you were down here. I would of, uh, put on a top if I'd have known. It doesn't bother you... right?"

"Not at all." You mumble breathlessly. You help him mop up your drink in utter silence, and once the kitchen is clean and dry, you go to take the mop off him.

Your hand bumps his. You feel yourself cringe. "Sorry, sorry."

"No, it's okay." He says. "Are you okay? You're a bit red. You're not sick, are you?"

You bite your lip. You got to form the words. No, I'm fine. I'm just a bit hot.

"No, I'm fine. You're just a bit hot."

You cover your mouth. Why must your brain betray you right now?!

Harry blinks. "Pardon?"

"I'm a bit hot. Goodnight. Im going to bed now. Um, bye."

You don't look back at him. How on earth are you supposed to sleep now?

He looks on in confusion as you take your embarrassed self to bed.