just a lil AN

Hello, my dear, wonderful friends!

I'd like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reading 'I Love You'!

Now, a little background on this story. I wrote this originally in 2019. That version is up on my profile, and if you've read it, you know how much it sucks.

In 2021, I made the decision to rewrite this story and give everyone the Red Guy x Reader they deserved. My goal with this one was to A, fix the horrible grammar and layout and B, Add more content to an otherwise lacking story. The original 'I Love You' ended up not being much about Red Guy and Y/N at all, but rather Paige and Tony. And while that is slightly apparent towards the end of this reboot, I made sure the reader felt like they weren't just reading another Padlock story.

However, I also wanted the reader to feel as if they were amongst multiple characters who had their own quirks, personalities, and stories- not just 22 chapters of Red Guy and Y/N making out (though I doubt any of you would complain...)

Now, you're probably wondering what happens next. Do you make up with Harry? Do you get with Paige? Does Tony stop being a little bitch? Does Shrignold ever get to do his dance?

Which is why I'm happy to announce...

The sequel, which never got completed, will also be getting a reboot! The story doesn't end here, my dear friends, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one!

And, one more big thank you for everyone who took the time to read this! Your comments, votes, and reads truly mean the world.

Love, Aster