♡ MOMENTS WITH TEN AND WAYV

FRUIT FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
( ten )

ryun and ten had known each other for a long time, since she was four years old to be exact, and in that time they'd learned a lot about each other and from each other. besides her cousin kannika, who was his best friend, and his mother, ryun knew ten better than anyone. she could read him like the back of her hand and understood his mannerisms that'd seemed odd to others.

so when he came aggressively barreling through her hotel door and into her room, with an unreadable expression and dark eyes, she knew something was wrong.

throwing himself face first into the mattress of her bed, he screamed into the pillow, which muffled the sound but still made ryun jump from the suddenness of the loud sound.

"ten? what's wrong?" ryun, who was sat crisscrossed on the hotel couch watching a netflix movie on her laptop, asked worriedly.

when he made no move to respond she closed the laptop, pulling out her earphones, and stood up from the couch, walking over to the bed.

"tennis~ what happened?" she sat on the bed near him, bringing a up a hand to his dark hair, ran her fingers though the black strands.

"c'mon t, you wouldn't be here pouting like a five-year-old if you didn't want talk. i can't help you, if you don't help me." she spoke softly near his ear, ruffling his hair more, hoping it would coax him into speaking.

it didn't.

removing her hand and siting straight again, ryun sighed dramatically into the air before a light went off in her head and she quickly jumped up from the bed. she walked toward a small countertop area that held a bowl of fruit and some free chocolate the hotel offered. picking up an orange from the bowl and a chocolate from the pack, she headed back to the bed and sat back down.

"cheetah~" she tried again, this time gently rubbing a hand down his back. "how about a fruit for your thoughts?"

"fruit!" he exclaimed, popping his head up from the pillow to look at her with wide accusing eyes. he jumped and swiftly shifting over, cowering away from the orange monstrosity when she tossed it at him.

"ryun! why?" he whined, using a finger to swipe the vile vitamin c rich sphere off the bed much to ryun's amusement. she cackled at his overreaction and subsequent glare when the fruit hit the floor and she calmed down.

"i just needed to get your attention. i'm sorry your afraid of fruit." she snickered not feeling sorry in the slightest. his glare hardened and he turned his head away, laying back on the pillow again.

"aw, come on. i was just joking tenie, you know i didn't mean it." her amused expression dropped and she scooted closer to him.

"no, leave me alone."

"look, i'm sorry i know picking on you like that isn't funny but you come in all loud and throw yourself on my bed like a dramatic school child, and then when i try to ask you what's wrong you ignore me." she continued again soothing a hand down his back, "i hate seeing you like this t, tell me what's wrong and maybe i can help."

he sighed, "i don't think i can do it anymore."

her brows furrowed, "do what?"

"this. training ... i just don't think i can do it anymore." he turned his head toward her again. "it's just-i know this is what i signed up for and-and i know everybody warned me it wouldn't be easy b-but i didn't expect it to be this harsh." his voice cracked and his eyes began to water.

"is that why you came barreling in here?" he nodded.

"that and i was talking to johnny hyung and things got heated ..." he trailed off obviously not wanting to talk about what transpired.

she understood and sympathetically rubbed his back. "you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to and i understand how you feel. hearing other people talk about how harsh trainee life is one thing but actually experiencing it is another thing." he nodded pitifully at her words and sniffled.

"how about," she shifted down next to him and rested on her side with her head on the pillow next to his, "you stay here for the night, we can watch any movie you want, and we don't have to talk about anything if you don't want to."

"i would really like that." he smiled softly.

ICED COFFEE FUN
( wayv ft. sorn )

"noona-nim!" the cheerful voice of yangyang and the faces of the wayv members greeted her as she answered the facetime call.

giggling at the younger's enthusiasm she greeted back just as cheerfully with a wave, "hello to you to yang~ hi guys~"

"where are you heading right now noona?" the voice of lucas cut in over yangyang's shoulder before any other words could be exchanged.

"me and sorn are heading to a new coffee shop she found. we heard they had bomb iced coffees and we had to try them out for ourselves." she tilted her phone toward the thai girl in the drivers seat who smiled and waved lightly at the boys.

"wait that-" ten's voice cut in, the phone suddenly being snatched from yangyang's grasp as just ten's face filled the screen, "-yo, it is, whatsup sor, it's been a while. where have you been?"

sorn, who was wearing a mask, pulled it down when ryun tilted her phone again so she could address ten, "chittaphon sup, it's good to see you too, i've been good dude. life's been pretty shit lately though, i haven't had time to text the group chat. what about you though, where are y'all heading?" she questioned.

"a new coffee shop, i heard about from taeyong-hyung. he said the it's pretty secretive, only idols know about it and it's hidden so nobody really notices it unless their looking for it."

"is it called the hideout right?" she asked furrowing her brows.

visibly perplexed, ten hummed, "yeah, how'd you know?"

ryun laughed, "we're going to the same place dumby."

it was xiaojun and hendery who cut in this time, "really?!" they exclaimed in unison, hendery snatching the phone from ten.

"let's meet up then! we'll be there in five minutes, how long will it take you guys to get there?"

looking from the phone toward sorn, she answered, "we're turning into the place now. how about we wait inside for you guys? we'll order together and sor and ten can catch up." she suggested, receiving an enthusiastic yes from hendery and xiaojun who then hung up.

"iced coffee fun with wayv, huh?" sorn chuckled, pulling the keys out of the ignition and unbuckling her seatbelt.

"mhm." ryun nodded, getting out of the car and following sorn into the small cafe.

TEN CAT BOY AGENDA
( ten )

ten had always loved attention, particularly the physical contact kind of attention. he was like a needy kitten, who was adorable and the people who loved him couldn't help but given in to his demands. he knew it too and often exploited their weakness for his own gain.

this was no different from now. ten wanted to cuddle and ryun was the most comfortable looking person in the room making her the perfect target.

like the cat boy he was, he prowled on a all fours slowly toward her, making sure to stay silent and made no sudden movements to alert her attention.

once he was close enough to her and she noticed him out the corner of her eye, he pounced. jumping on top of her before she could say anything and knocking them both over in the process.

"ten!" she yelped, while he laughed, turning them over so that both were on their backs. he took the chance to lay his head on her chest and cuddle into the side of her body.

"i'm tired min-ah, let's take a nap." he yawned, closing his eyes.

"and you had to attack me to do that?" she teased, wrapping one arm around his torso and the other on top of his head in his hair.

ten hummed his contentment and slowly drifted to sleep in the comfortable warmth of her arms, mission successfully completed.