♡ SOOMPI (2021)

HYBE ANNOUNCES THAT TXT WILL PARTNER WITH RYUN ON TITLE TRACK FOR THEIR COMEBACK

written by bri banana • may 25, 2021

on april 30 at midnight kst time, hybe announced that txt will return with their second full-length album

on april 30 at midnight kst time, hybe announced that txt will return with their second full-length album. titled, the chaos chapter: freeze, it will release on may 31 at 6 p.m. kst.

txt released their first set of teasers for their upcoming comeback the same day. as well as their promotional schedule a few days later on may 3.

the group has continued to release teaser images, a concept trailer, and concept images over the last few weeks.

this most recent teaser released came with image of the comebacks track list, and the announcement by hybe entertainment that soloist ryun will be featured on the title track, 0x1=lovesong (i know i love you).

hybe's statement read:

"hello this is hybe entertainment.

we would like to confirm the news that the soloist ryun will feature on the title track of txt's upcoming comeback. we thank ryun for her participation on this track, and ask that moas and heartbreakers look forward to the collaboration."

meanwhile, you can enjoy ryun's japanese debut with the single, neon, released may 4!

OTHER ARTICLES:

MYSTIC STORY ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES SOLOIST SUKI TO RENOUNCE SOLOIST TITLE TO BE PLACED INTO UPCOMING GIRL GROUP

MINX MEMBER HIKARI TO SIT OUT OF UPCOMING COMEBACK PROMOTIONS DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS + FNC ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS OTHER MEMBERS TESTED NEGATIVE

CHECK OUT SOLOIST SIN's NEWEST KDRAMA ROLE!