♡ WGM: MEETING DAY

ryun was currently riding to meet up with jihoon and the we got married crew to start filming for the pilot episode

ryun was currently riding to meet up with jihoon and the we got married crew to start filming for the pilot episode. she and her virtual husband were facetiming while her manager drove, as she was nervous and they had been facetiming a lot more than they used to since their talk about being on the show. jihoon's words had soothed away any worries about their friendship ryun had and now she was able to rest easy knowing nothing would change unless they changed them.

"do you know what the house looks like? will we have to share a room?" her face scrunched at the thought.

"no, and maybe. the real question is will we have to share a bed?" jihoon smiled at the way ryun's face scrunched more at his question.

"yeah no, that's not in my contract." she shook her head, "i can do sharing a room but if they tell me i have to sleep with you, i'm suing."

"am i really that bad?"

"no but i don't know you enough to sleep with you." not realizing the double meaning behind her words she looked at jihoon confused as he smirked.

"what if i brought you dinner first? could we sleep together then?" her cheeks instantly reddened at the innuendo, while he burst out laughing.

"you are too tiny to be such a creep, quit."

"and you always have to bring my height into things, you're such a meanie~" he teased.

she rolled her eyes, "whatever, yo—"

"—okay newlyweds flirt later, we're here." her manager, yujin, exclaimed loudly over ryun, who's mouth made an o-shape at the realization as she began pulling out her earpods.

before she hung up she said a quick goodbye to jihoon who was still a couple of minutes away from their house.

"see you when you get here, okay?"

"yep, ten minutes."

pulling into the driveway and getting out of the car both women walked toward the house's door and walked in. upon entering her and her manager parted ways, with ryun being left stood awkwardly by the door, not sure whether to find a seat or to just stand and wait for jihoon.

"excuse me? ryun-ssi?" a female staff member tapped her shoulder.

turning around she smiled, "yes."

"hello, please just have a seat on the couch over there," the staff member gestured toward a couch in the center of the room, "woozi-ssi should be here any minute." nodding, ryun said thanked the staff and bowed before going to take a seat. while she was seated another staff member came up and asked if she wanted a bottle of water. she accepted it with a smile.

it was another couple minutes of being left alone to sip on her water and check her phone before she heard the door open and jihoon and his manager walk through. immediately they made eye contact and shared a smile. beginning toward her, jihoon went in for a quick hug and when pulling back he greeted, "you look cute."