♡ SOOMPI (2023)

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES SOLOIST RYUN RENEWS CONTRACT + FAN REACTIONS

written by queenryun • february 1, 2023

ryun and her fans have had an exciting award season this winter

ryun and her fans have had an exciting award season this winter. the good times seem to keep coming with this mornings announcement that ryun has renewed her contract with cube entertainment!

a representative from the label stated:

"hello. this is cube entertainment.

after a few weeks of discussions between our board and ryun, a mutual decision was reached. ryun has renewed her exclusive contract with the company ahead of contract expirations.

as always, we will continue to be a solid source of support and aid to ryun's long future ahead. we promise to work with ryun to continue to build a stable, long-term plan for her promotions and activities domestically and internationally.

we, on ryun's behave, thank fans for their continuous support, and ask that you remain forever in ryun's corner, as we take these next steps into the future. thank you."

while it seems like this should be positive information to fans, many have taken to social media to express their discontent:

"whyyyyyyyyyyyy ryunnie????? you could do so much better?"

"what kind of blackmail do they got on you girl? seriously, who's holding the gun to your head?"

"lmao bffr 😭😭 her world tour just sold out. who cares that a bunch of nobodies on the internet think they know what's going on????"

"ryun honey, this isn't you. blink twice if you need help."

"will always love you and support you ryunnie! future fighting <<<<333333"

"'we promise to build a stable, long-term plan' 🙄 stfu u couldn't even keep clc or protect soojin."

meanwhile, ryun's world tour, titled, "ryun's 1st world tour, "desires of the heart," will begin on april 25, 2023.

OTHER ARTICLES:

BEATRIXX ANNOUNCES 1st COMEBACK WITH FULL ALBUM!

SOLOIST SIN SPOTTED OUT FOR 1st TIME WITH HALF-SISTERS MINX's ISEUL AND HANEUL AFTER A YEAR ON HIATUS

GENESIS ROMAN AND VIXEN SARANG ARE MARRIED!