♡ SOOMPI (2023)

RYUN TO FEATURE ON TWICE's JIHYO DEBUT ALBUM!

written by hannah myers • august 1, 2023

ryun joins twice leader jihyo on her debut mini album!

ryun has had a very eventful year. currently finishing up her successful first world tour,  ryun's 1st world tour "desires of the heart", for her 2022 album series "desires". the soloist released her 8th mini album, rover, on march 6th before beginning her tour on april 5th.

today marks the official end to her tour with a 3-day long closing event in tokyo, japan, where the she performed the title track to her upcoming japanese full album, i want to be closer to you.

this morning's announcement of her feature on twice's jihyo's debut album, is the idol's second feature of the year after also featuring on nct taeyong's debut album shalala on the track move mood mode.

with jihyo's company, jyp entertainment, unveiling the track list to the album named zone, ryun is set to feature on the track don't wanna go back.

the album itself is slated to be released on august 18.

OTHER ARTICLES:

WHO IS THE MALE FIGURE PICTURED WITH MINX EVIE?

ENHYPEN's FEMALE MEMBER HWA YOUNG RUSHED TO HOSPITAL FOLLOWING ATTACK BY UNKNOWN ASSAILANTS

WHICH IDOLS HAVE THE BEST STAGE OUTFITS CONSISTENT? NETIZENS PICKS MAY SHOCK YOU!