♡ WGM: HER BIRTHDAY

today was october twentieth, one day until october twenty-first, and one day until it was officially ryun's twenty-secondth birthday

today was october twentieth, one day until october twenty-first, and one day until it was officially ryun's twenty-secondth birthday. she'd been able to spend the weekend at home with her family, including her cousin, kannika and nct's ten, despite the scheduling conflict it'd caused. they'd been able to go to a local haunted house that'd been around since she was a kid and have their own little party with all the foods she'd loved to eat as a kid. throughout the week had been also just as great. mamamoo had taken her out on a shopping spree, cube threw her an early surprise birthday party planned by her company mates, and heartbreakers had gotten stay tonight to 100 million views and play to 50 million.

overall it'd been a great week leading up to her birthday and she was even more excited to spend her actual birth day just with jihoon, who of which had spent the week fantically trying to plan something special for them to do but failing miserably every time.

today was no different as he paced back and forth infront of seungcheol, hoshi, wonwoo, and joshua. since he couldn't decide on an idea for her birthday he'd resorted to complaining about how much of an asshole he was for waiting until the last minute to plan something.

"i'm an idiot. a fool. a stupid, stupid man who's going to end up sleeping on the couch until the end of the show." he vented while his hyungs watched in silent amusement. he'd actually called all the members over saying it was an emergency but everybody else had been busy and couldn't show.

"she's going to hate me!" he exclaimed, running his hands over his face, "i promised her i'd make her birthday special but here i am the day before her birthday panicking because i have nothing to show for. i'm such an asshole!"

"you're not an asshole jihoonie," seungcheol, seeing the younger talk down to himself began, "ryun-ah's a cool person, i'm sure she won't hate you for not planning something big and spectacular. right guys?" he looked toward the others for a response.

"you guys are shooting during the day for the show right?" joshua suddenly asked. jihoon nodded. "then just stay in for the night. you're going to be out filming all day so she'll probably just want to stay in and relax. make her dinner or order her favorite takeout. you guys could watch a movie."

pausing, jihoon considered the idea for a moment before shaking his head and sighing, "she'd hate it, it'd make me look lazy and inconsiderate."

"take her out on a date. pick a nice place and go out to eat, if you're close enough to the han river, you could even take a nice walk." wonwoo butted in with a smile, he genuinely thought his idea was good.

jihoon made a face, "she's already done that with her family. i can't do anything anybody else's done, i need something original."

"dude your a whole ass songwriter and producer," hoshi cut in loudly, "write her some kind of cutesy love song." he continued when the others looked at him weirdly. "she'll most likely be tired from filming all day like joshua hyung said, so planning something in will be your best bet. ordering her favorite take-out will also be better because you won't have time to cook anything." he explained.