♡ WGM: ONCE A FANGIRL, ALWAYS A FANGIRL

jihoon was currently finishing promotions with his members in japan so she'd had the whole house to herself for about a three weeks now

jihoon was currently finishing promotions with his members in japan so she'd had the whole house to herself for about a three weeks now. it had been announced that because jihoon was filming for the show, he wouldn't be participating in all the later japanese tour dates after the first month. he'd told her himself, to expect him back in exactly one month.

to say she was lonely would be an overstatement. of course she missed having her favorite adorable squishy around, but having the whole house to herself did have it's upsides. namely, she could now blast her favorite music from bands she'd loved so much as a teenager.

"cause we don't know what we're saying~"

"we're just swimming 'round in our glasses~"

"and talking out of our asses~"

"like we're all gonna make it, yeah, yeah~"

clad in nothing but a pair of white socks, an old concert t-shirt, and a pair of spandex shorts she loudly sung the lyrics of a.m by one direction, using the tv remote as a microphone as she bounced on the couch. she was living her best 2015 teenage directioner life pretending that she was on stage preforming with niall, louis, liam, and harry. louis and liam we're running around the stage throwing water on each other while niall watched, laughing at them. she and harry were the only ones actually performing the song and laughing their asses off inbetween.

"thank you south korea~! that was a.m," she jumped off the couch once the song ended, pretending to address the audience as drag me down began to play.

"this is drag me down! everybody on their feet, jump with me now!" she danced around the living room/kitchen area belting out the beginning of the song until it reached the chorus and she climbed on top of the dinning room table.

"with your love, nobody can drag me down~!" she screamed, "nobody, nobody~nobody can drag me down~!"

"i got a fire for a heart~i'm not scared of the dark~" she continued to scream, throwing her arms up in the air and jumping off the table. she landed on her feet and began dancing in circles until she reached her phone that was on one of the kitchen counters and switched songs.

"oooh shit now," she yelled aggressively whipping her hair around and swinging her arms, "young love, close the chapter~there's no ever after~"

she was so into the blasting vocals of luke hemmings that she didn't hear the front door unlock, open, and then close as jihoon entered.

he had been sent back early because of a minor sprain he'd gotten while practicing choreography before a show. the medical team had said it wasn't anything too serious but it was still suggested he get one to three weeks of rest before doing any vigorous activity again. because of this, his manager and and leader s.coups decided to send him back early.

"noona, i'm home!" he called, taking off his shoes and jacket. his eyebrows knitted together when he heard the mix of extremely loud music bouncing off the walls and ryun screaming the lyrics just as loud. confused, he followed the source of her screaming into the living room.

"noona?" she couldn't hear him over the chorus of castaway and her constant jumping back and forth. jihoon couldn't stop the fond smile the stretched across his lips when saw the genuine fun she was having. her arms swinging wildly in the air, while she bounced around like a kid high off sugar and her hair all fuzzy and a mess from whipping her head around. it wasn't a site he was used to, especially from ryun, but it was an adorable surprise to come home too.

"noona-ah~!" as the song came to an end he quickly interjected loudly before another began to play. the suddenly loudness caused ryun to startle and jump as she turned around and instantly flushed when she saw the slight smirk on jihoon's face.

"yah! jihoon-ah!" she rushed to turn off the music just as english love affair began to play. "w-why are back so early?" she stuttered, fumbling to turn her phone off and set it down on the counter, "how much of that did you see?" she tried to sound nonchalant. his smirk widened.

"not too much. i sprained my ankle so they sent me back." he pointed to his bandaged ankle and limped past her into the kitchen and to the fridge. ryun's shoulders deflated and she sighed in relief. it would have been embarrassing as all hell having to explain why she dancing like a dying walrus around their living room listening to 2014 boyband music.

"how long did they give you to rest? do you need to ice it?" she asked following him into the kitchen and taking a seat on a stool by the counter.

"three weeks," he said finding purchase and shutting the fridge, "the first few weeks and some pain kills and i should be fine. i gotta elevate it at night and stay off it as much as possible." turning to face her, he handed her a can and kept one for himself.

"thank you." she accepted the can gratefully and popped it open, taking a large sip.

"hey noona," jihoon said suddenly. she hummed her acknowledgment look up to meet his eyes. "i never knew you were a 5 seconds of summer fan." he said and drank from his fan while ryun began chocking in hers.

"i thought you didn't see anything!" she exclaimed jumping up from the stool. jihoon smiled teasingly around his can.

"i didn't" — he drank from the can — "except for the bit with castaway~castaway~" jihoon snickered upon seeing her face go from an embarrassed flush to horrified realization.

"you saw all of that?" she cringed when he nodded.

"but it was cute," he smiled, quickly adding, "you're cute."

"oh hell no!" she exclaimed, "don't try to fix this! you weren't suppose to be home for another week! you weren't suppose to see me doing that!" she whined looking like a kicked puppy.

"i didn't ask to sprain my ankle."

"you could have called!"

"you don't have to be embarrassed. once a fangirl, always a fangirl, right?"

"no! shut up!"