Chapter 24: Visiting His Nook's Cranny

I punch in the code and slam open the doors to the man cave. Inside, the pasty boy looks up from his Nintendo and cracks open a wide smile.

"Oh my god, Y/N! You brought me my favorite drink!" He grabs the tiny bottle from my hands and chugs it down in one shot, crashing the bottle when he's done. Wow, his hands are so sexy and strong, I wish he would crush me like that uwu.

"Whatcha playing?" I ask innocently, peering down at his screen.

"Animal Crossing New Horizons," he replies nonchalantly, and then jamming his fingers into the buttons of his Nintendo Switch. "Ah, shoot, there's wasps again."

I pout my lips as I watch his little character go into shock, and then sprinting around the digital island.

"That's cool. Can I play?"

"Oh, sorry, it's a single player game," Jungkojk replies. "AH SHIT I GOT STUNG BY WASPS."

I blink as the screen shows his character, all bruised up and ugly. He sighs, before walking over to a gray cat with glasses, and proceeding to talk to it.

All of a sudden, loud ringing surrounds me from his 360 bluetooth speakers built into the walls. I recognize it as Crazy Frog from the weird Darude Sandstorm Sounding parts.

Jungkook picks up his phone and readjusts the microphone attachment of his gamer headphones. "Hola, mi amor."

I blink a couple times when I hear a high-pitched voice that must belong to a woman. He hasn't connected the audio to the headphones, and instead, the call is blasted at 70 notch volume, bass boosted all around me. I can hear the voice vibrate through my bones. It could have been pleasant...

"Hey Jungkook! How are your turnip prices looking?"

"They're very high right now. You should come sell some on my island."

"Thanks, baby." The voice becomes sultry. "Mind if I visit your Nook's Cranny while I'm there?"

I nearly guffaw and feel my face grow redder and redder (not because of the color changing LED lights that Jungksjok has in his room.)

"You're welcome in there any time, Lalalisa," Jungkook singsongs. He goes back to pressing a bunch of buttons on his switch again as the call hangs up.

I think I am about to explode! The fury grows in my like a hairball does in the throat of a furry cat. I want to grab the banana milk and squeeze it all over Jungkook's coconut hair, but alas, he has consumed the entire drink already. I can'tI can believe I've dissed all of those six other sexy sexy men because I'm here to simp over jungjkok only. How could i have been so blind??!?

"Is something wrong, duck?" he asked confusedly. I scoff in his face.

"Oh, nothing is wrong. Everything is fine," I say passive aggressively, crossing my arms over my pair of volumounous peaches.

Jungkook stares at me for a second before shrugging. "Okay then."

Men are so stupid.

"Ahem, don't you think you've been playing for a bit too long?" I ask in a voice as sweet as brown sugar.

He blinks a few times, then shakes his head. "No, I just started playing like five hours ago."

"Okay, but don't you think that we could do something else?" I croon.

"I need to attend to my turnips though!"

"Hello, simpforhatsunemiku69? Is something going on?" a high voice chirps through the headset. Jungkook nosedives to grab it and hurriedly yells into the microphone, "No, everything's fine!!!!"

I scrunch my nose. Fine. If he's gonna be like that, then I'll play the game too. When I slip out of the room, he doesn't even notice.