Chapter 5: Cuts and Bruises

"Y/N, you and I are meant to be together. You give me oxygen, and I am topless walking to the front line with no ammo," Jackson slurs his words slightly. I don't know what the last part means, but he certainly is topless. His abs glisten as much as his toes. I can't tear my eyes away from either sight.

"Run away with me Y/N. Don't settle for this Yoongyuoo guy."

Yoongi flares his tiny nostrils and glares with his tiny beady cat eyes.

"You don't deserve to be with her, you long-toed nerd!" Yopognu yells.

Omg I can't believe it! The men are fighting over me!!1! This is jinjja cool. Like all the dramas!

Yoongi stands up, every fiber of his 5'8" (short kings stay winning) stature quaking in fury. Jackson squares up as well, his moobs vibrating from the wrath coursing through his veins.

"Your ass is going down, shorty," Jackson growls. Yooongi is only an inch shorter than him! But also a lot less buff. But still intimidating.

"You're more boob than punch!" Yoongus yells. Again, I don't know what that means, but it's hella cool to see him square up like that!

It's Yoongius that throws the first punch. Jackson dodges easily and I see that he has a good fencing technique. I don't know how I know this because I don't watch fencing since fencing is lame, but I can tell Jackson is super experienced in it.

They keep swinging their arms around and I realize they're both a bit too drunk to hit each other, so I latch onto Yoonsig like a big cuddly koala and pull him away from Jackson. He lands on top of me, pinning me to the floor.

"Ugh! Whatever. I have other people to make out with besides Y/N any way," Jackson storms out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him before reappearing a few seconds later because he was drunk and walked into the closet on accident.

I push the skinny, bony man off of me and stand up. "Yoonguas, you can't fight like that! Qhat if you get hurt! I don't want you getting in trouble because of me!"

Yooongsuh says nothing and looks away from me. Rolling my eyes, I grab his hand and pull him off the floor. I drag him out of the frat house, passing by a lot of drunk and high people and Jackson who is making out with someone else. I guess he wasn't lying, but he's not my problem right now. My problem is the nicotine-addicted emo kid hanging on to my arm.

We make our way out of the house and I all but throw him into the car, the chauffeur of which has been waiting for us ever since he dropped us off. I guess he really is jobless.

The ride back home is silent. I am angery at Yoonngi. When we get home, I strut out of the car and into the penthouse. I realize that I don't know how to get anywhere from the living room, so I plop down on the couch and sigh. Crossing my arms, I glare at Toongi as he drags his feet along the floor, trailing into the living room with his head down. He looks up at me sadly, like a puppy that didn't get some chicken from the dinner table. I sigh and pat the seat next to me, and he collapses on the sofa. I lift his head with my hands and stare into his eyes.

His face turned red. maybe the color of tomatoes, I'm not sure, I don't remember what tomatoes are.

"What you did tonight was very stupid Yoongi. Look at yourself. I thought Jackson was too drunk to hit his aim, but I was wrong. You're all beat up." He looks down and I drop his face. Standing up, I walk over to the kitchen which is conveniently right next to me. It's always good to know where the kitchen is.

I pull out a first aid kit that is sitting on the counter and go back to Yoongi, who has buried his face in his hands. He must have thought I left him!

I sit back down and gently clean his cuts on his face. He flinches away from me, and I fix him with a stern look. He pouts and gives me back his face. I continue cleaning his cuts and bruises until I finally pull away and smile at him.

"Please stop your bad habits Yoongi. It hurts me to see you fighting and it hurts me to see you smoking so much."

"But I need to smoke. It's my coping mechanism for my depression. Also it tastes good," Yooongi finally speaks up for the first time since the fight.

I sigh. "I know Yjoongi. I know it's hard for you."

I look into his eyes again.

"But I'm going to fix you."

I stare into his dark, solemn eyes. I open my mouth to say something again but a shrill ring cuts through the moment. My phone starts vibrating against my butt. I am not used to feeling the vibrations there! I pick up the unknown number hesitantly.

"Y-yeobosseyo??" A long static comes from the opposite side of the phone.

"Hello? Is this... Y/FN Y/LN*?"

*Y/FN Y/LN means your first name your last name you fucking dumbass

I hesitate to answer. They seem too serious, and I'm not much of a serious girl. "Uh... yes?"

"You were listed as Jeon John Jun Jungkcook' s first emergency contact. We need you to come to the hospital immediately, there has been a car accident."