Chapter 15: So, You Think You Can Dance?

I flop down on my bed at home and close my eyes.

Nothing happened between me and Jimin; we just slept until morning, then woke up and came back to the penthouse. I get changed into my usual Champion hoodie and ripped black jeans and head back to the kitchen because I'm hungry. On my way down the staircase, I see Hobi, who seems to be looking for something. Maybe he's searching for another one of his Supreme fanny packs from his large collection of Supreme things. His eyes meet my own orbs and he gasps.

"Y/N! Just the person I was looking for!" he exclaims. He clears his throat in preparation for a question.

"Would you like to learn a dance with me?" he implores eagerly. My eyebrows nearly yeet off of my face. Me?? Dance??? The only dance I would ever consider doing is in the bedroom. With God by my knees as I pray.

"I don't think that's a good idea... I'm not very good."

"Nonsense!" Hobi takes my hand, and the pads of his fingers are as soft as a baby's skin. A burst of electricity flies through my veins, because humans are conductors of electricity. "I can teach you. I'm a great teacher!"

"I'm sure you are, but..." I stab the toes of my foot into the floor repeatedly to feign shyness. "I'm an incurable case."

"I can teach everyone. I even taught Dua Lipa how to dance."

I don't know who Dua Lipa is, but i think she'd probably be better at dancing than me. I look like a fish when I'm dancing, to be honest.

"C'mon, at least come and help me rehearse in the studio," Hobi pulls on my arm, and I nearly trip as I fall forward, my foot flying off the stair step. I almost fall flat on my face, but Hobi's arm shoots out to grab me. My face nearly crashes into his pointy nipples, but I regain my balance before that happens. But when he catches me, I land nose to nose with him instead, and all I see are the swirling brown storms of his pupils.

"Oh... Hi." I close my mouth immediately though, in case I have a bad case of halitosis.

Hobi smiles. "I guess you're falling for me.............."

I scoff. The only person I fall for is God when I fall on my knees to pray. I immediately push myself off of Hobi and turn away.

"Awww, don't be shy there, Y/N! It was a joke! Let's go dance, now."

We reach the dance studio that is located in another hallway of the penthouse. Why are there so many hallways, this isn't a school or a prison!!

We soon reach an intricately designed wooden door. Hobi throws the heavy wood open and pulls me inside.

"Wow," I exclaim. "This is an amazing studio!"

"Oh this?" Hobi laughs. "This isn't the studio. This is just my closet. I'm always here because I love fashion, so I made it super big."

"Ohhh, that's cool," I muse. "Wait, you live in a closet?"

"Uh huh!" Hobi nods enthusiastically. He looks like a very excited puppy. Why do I keep comparing men to dogs? On the spectrum of tolerable men to men, dogs are way cuter.

"O-oka-" I try to smile to let him know that it's perfectly okay to live in a closet and that everyone comes out to live in a normal room at their own time, but he grabs my hand once again and pulls me further into his secret domain. Throwing aside a secret door that I didn't even know was there, he shoves me into a room filled with mirrors and those cool intensity-adjustable lights on the ceiling.

"Okay, now this has GOT to be the dance studio," I turn to face Hobi. He smiles sheepishly.

"It is. I'm very proud of it because I paid for it myself when I had some leftover money from buying out the Supreme company. It has an adjustable mood lighting and surround speaker system with maximum bass-boosting capabilities. It's better than most stadium audio."

"Wow, it's like you have a mini-concert every time you play music in here! Can we play Welcome to the Black Parade?"

Hobi laughs, his eyes crinkling up cutely. "I brought you here to teach you how to dance, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, right." my face wrinkles in disgust. It probably looks like Gordon Ramsay's wrinkles right now. Nice and wrinkled like a prune.

Hobi walks over to the single thing in the room besides us two, which is a small shelf upon which i can see a white DONGLE. We're starting already???

I look at myself in the mirror. I look so awkward being in the room, how the heck am I supposed to actually DANCE?

"Okay now, Y/N" Hobi suddenly breathes into my ear. I wonder how I didn't notice him coming up behind me even though i was looking in the mirror. Weird.

"Let's get started, shall we?"