Chapter 1: Sold

I walk through the double doors of my mother's mansion. The pristine white walls make my eyes hurt. Inside, right on the staircase, is my mother, with a giant box labeled, "Y/N's Belongings." On top of it was a pair of Louis Vuitton slippers.

"Mom, what are you doing!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry y/n, i need money to fund my meth addiction."

"Eomma, what do you mean?!?"

"I sold you to One Direction. Get your things, you need to leave right now."

I turn around, and suddenly, five tall white men walk in, all with silvery smiles on their beautiful white teeth.

"Mwo?"

The one with long, curly brown hair like Bon Jovi reaches out his hand. I put mine gently on his, and he kisses the back of my hand. "Hello, y/n, I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

Well you don't look very stylish compared to Kookie oppar, I say to myself.

The other men introduce themselves, as Zayn (the one with the black hair swoop) Louis (the one who looks like a drug addict), Liam (the one from Mission San Jose) and Niall (the Irish man).

"I'm very sorry y/n."

I cry as Niall and Zayn grab me by the armpit and drag me out of the house.

~Time Skip~

My room is small, a twin sized bed with Barbie sheets on it, and a One Direction poster nailed into the ceiling so I can watch my overlords every night before I fall asleep.

I wish my eomma didn't sell me to these white men. I feel like a Native American. I went to the window and looked up at the two northern stars. Disney taught me that wishing on them would bring me happiness.

I wish Kookie-Oppar could come save me. Suddenly, I hear knocking on my window. I go over and open it.

"Kookie Oppar!"

"Hello, y/n, did you miss me?"

"I missed you so much oppar!" I would jump into his arms if he weren't clinging onto the windowsill for dear life.

"I heard your wishes and I am here to save you. Come on, jump into my arms."

I look at his strained biceps. They were huge!

"Are you sure, Oppar?"

"Yes, come on."

I close my eyes and hop through the window. I feel the wind flapping through my hair. Did Oppar lie? Why am I still falling?

Instead, several pairs of arms catch me, and I open my eyes to find six perfectly sculpted faces staring down at with smiles.
"Annyeonghaseyo, y/n, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan! Jungkook heard your desperate calls for help, so we are here now!"

I glance at each of them with wonder. Kookie Oppar heard me?

Does that me we have a telepathic connection?

Are we soulmates?