Chapter 7: Banana-abs

Jungcdok and I walk through the doors of the penthouse. I feel exhausted. The past two days were just so eventful, I wanted to get a drink. Jungkkook opens the fridge and tosses me a banana milk before taking one himself, and we both take a long sip while sitting in silence.

"Y/N thanks for coming to the hospital to make sure I was okay" says Jungkiik awkwardly. "I really appreciate it. It was so great that someone as beautiful as you appreciates me."

I turn beet red after hearing the compliment. I brush my messy fly-aways behind my ear.

"Actually, Y/N, I wanted to tell you something," he starts. He steps closer to me. "I-"

I never hear the statement because he loses his grip on his banana milk and it spills onto the countertop and my Supreme hoodie.

"Oh no Y/N! I'm so sorry!" he gasps.

"It's alright oppar! Wait, there some on your shirt too!" I point out.

He glances down at his pristine white shirt and spots a droplet of nabana milk. He lets out a deep guttural groan.

"I literally just washed this shirt! I'm so stupid! Now I have to put it in the wash again!!!"

I start to turn around to get him a paper napkin, but before I could hand him one, he grabs his shirt by the hem and lifts it off in a clean motion. It takes every brain cell to stop myself from saying "oh my god" out loud. His abs are clean cut and contoured, like a pack of Hawaiian bread rolls. The honey skin tone glows in the dim light coming from the kitchen stove, and each crevice looks as if it were chiseled from stone. He resembles a Greek god.

I stare with my jaw slightly open as he smirks.

"Like what you see babygirl?" he asks pointedly.

I don't trust myself to speak so I merely nod as enthusiastically as I could. My neck feels like it would fall off from the velocity of my nodding.

"Your abs are so daebak oppar!" I choke out.

He lets out a playful chuckle. "Yeah, that's what 8 hours at the gym every single day does to you. I also haven't consumed a single molecule of sugar in five years."

I think. "Doesn't banana milk have sugar? And didn't we meet at a Starbucks?" I wonder aloud.

"That doesn't count, banana milk has fruit. And the Starbucks double chocolate chips pumpkin spice vanilla mocha mint caramel frappuccino with extra whipped cream and cookie crumbles and 2.579 pumps of toffee nut syrup that I ordered that day also doesn't count because it is vegan."

I ponder the validity of the statement but didn't think much of it because I was too distracted by the way his abs clenched whenever he talked.

"Y/N your shirt is 'til dirty. Do you want to take a shower?" Juncokc asks.

"Y-yeah, I'll go right now!" I reply. I tear my eyes away from the divine sight and make my way to the master bathroom.