Chapter 25: Costco Complications

I breast boobily down the stairs to the kitchen again. My voluptuous bandonadonks are the first thing to come around the corner, followed by the rest of my petite body. I see a pair of massive shoulders and nothing else working furiously at the kitchen counter.

"Okay Soekgin, watcha doing," I ask because there is no one else it could be. No one had such a sexy pair of shoulders like him.

"I wanted to cook some eggs, but it turns out we ran out." when Sokgin turns, he is somehow making the TT__TT face irl. "I tried to use mayonnaise as a substitute but..." He shows me the frying pan in his hand. "Now I just have burnt mayonnaise on my favorite nonstick pan."

He tries to scrape it off with the spatula, and it comes out as a dark, burnt, crispy pan shaped circle.

"Bone apple teeth?"

I crack off a tiny piece of the... mayonnaise eggs and look at it like it's Jackson's missing toe. I would rather yeet it out of the window than... eat it. But SockjinnieJin looks so hopeful about this new dish that I take a tentative bite.

It tastes like... white people in a fire.

"MMmm..." I say.

"Watcha say?" Jin asks.

"Uh. It's good."

"Hmmm, you know what would taste good on this dish?" Jin smiles. "Kirkland's Signature Wildflower Honey, only available at Costco."

Jin immediately chucks all of his dirty dishes into the sink, not really caring if the plates broke. He yanks the apron off and throws it in the air. He then power walks towards the elevator/front door

"Get in, Y/N. We're going shopping."

We stroll through the winding demonic aisles of Costco Superstore, searching for the honey. Jin pushes the gigantic cart alongside me, his forearms bulging rather sexily where they're braced on the orange handles. My mind wanders to the two kiddie seats of the cart... I can envision two little children perched on each seat while Seokjinnie pushes them around Costco, desperately avoiding sample tables...

Nope nope nope... bad idea. Jungkookie oppar is gonna be the father of my ten children, and no one else!

We walk by a box filled with fluffy things, and I go to it, tippy toeing to glance inside.

"Holy Guacamole!" I grab a hold of one of the tan furry arms and pull on it with all my might until a 25 foot tall bear nearly falls on me.

"Oh hey, that's super dope! Jjeoreo!" With one arm, he hauls the bear over his shoulder and football tackles it into his shopping cart.

"Jin... that's like, $500..."

"No worries." Jin reaches into the pockets of his khakis, jostling around in the hole until he finds what he's looking for. He pulls out a black credit card. "It's on the house."

My cheeks turn hot pink. He's so jinjja rich! Maybe having him as the father of my children is a good idea.

"Not so fast," a man with a yellow beanie and purple-tinted fake Ray Bans yells, sticking a skinny arm in the way of Jinnie and the Premium Luxury High-Class Exoctic Exclusive One-Of-A-Kind God-Tier Plush Butt Wipes. "That's the last major box set of my favorite brand of toilet paper, and I'm getting it no matter what!" sneers Vernon.

	"You wanna see some real speed bitch I'll show you some real speed" Soekjin sneers as he lunges for the butt wipes

"You wanna see some real speed bitch I'll show you some real speed" Soekjin sneers as he lunges for the butt wipes. Vernon tries to beat him too it, but he crashed into Soekjin's broad pacific ocean shoulders that blocked him. Rubbing the growing lump on his head, he glares at Sockjin, who ran with the toilet paper back to the cart, grabbed my tiny wrists, and dragged me to the checkout. We had to get out of the store quick before Vernon recovers from his concussion caused by slamming his head into Jin's rock-hard brick-like shoulders.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" he yells as he sprints through the aisles. I watch as the cashier lady stares at him in horror as he steals the scanning machine right from her hands. He self-scans the toilet paper, bear, 20 lb bag of all-purpose flour, a Kirkland Signature bag of peanuts, and a seasoned rotisserie chicken in record speed, the sinews in his rippling chest muscles barely concealed by his collared shirt. He makes a quick stop at the food court to buy a churro, then dashes out the doors, barely giving time for his receipt to be checked off by the receipt checker guy.

When we get back to the penthouse, Seokjin springs up the stairs with all the groceries in one go as I take the elevator like a civilized person. By the time I reached the penthouse, the door was already flung wide open and pots and pans could be heard banging together inside.

I stare at the kitchen where Seokjin's bulging forearms are kneading the cushy dough on the counter. He stretches the dough out, lifting his sexy arms above his head as he drops the dough back onto the counter to build gluten. Ommo, he's so hot when he kneads his dough!

I sit behind him and begin to daydream and drool as I watch his thick muscles move. ALL OF A SUDDEN, I hear footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Omo, what if it is Hobi oppar! I told him I'm gay! I have to get out of here!

Scrambling, I yeet off my chair and out of the deliciously-aromatized scullery.