Chapter 8: Shower Thoughts

I strip down to my undies in the bathroom, feeling the sweat still ingrained in the pores of my skin. I feel absolutely disgusting, with the smell of drunkenness and cocaine-ness still around me in a cloud of gross-ness.

I glance up after staring at my toes for awhile, counting them over and over again in my stupor to make sure they're still there after the activities from tonight. After all, Jackson might have stolen one of my toes because he only has nine.

I realize the shower is occupied, and then the glass door pops open. Out walks a man wrapping a towel around his thin waist. The towel is barely staying on. He runs a hand through his freshly dried hair, shaking it out like a dog (but sexy). I notice he has a receding hairline. That's okay; I don't like hairy men that much anyways. The leftover water on his forehead makes his skin glisten in the light and I am entranced by his bright blue orbs. He was slightly wall-eyed, but still cute.

"Oh my my my, who is this beautiful creature? Hey hot stuff, I'm talking to you," the sexy beast smirks at me and I blush heavily, my cheeks rosy pink like a peach.

"Oh! Hi, I am Y/N. I need to use the shower."

"Yeah you do, you dirty girl. Want me to help clean you?" He smirks at me wider. "My name is Park Jimin, but you can call me-"

"Um! No! No thank you! Maybe another time!" I skrrt past him into the shower. I realize he saw me in my skimpy lingerines! He saw my hakuna tatas! My most sacred parts of my body! I undress and start my shower to clean myself of what had just happened. Maybe I can wash away the sins I just committed, and God can baptize me again. I need my naked-ness virginity back, pronto!!

After I take my shower, I realize I only have my dirty clothes left strewn all over the floor, which meant if I put it back on, I would just get dirty all over again. I'm so stupid, why would I forget to bring clothes to a shower (ლ‸-)

I wrap my body in the fluffy towel on the counter the best I can, making sure my vajajay and my nip tips were completely hidden. Then, I sprint out of the bathroom in a blind rage, Naruto running (without the arm part) to my bedroom.

Thankfully, no one saw me. I leap into my walk-in closet and cover my holy parts.