Chapter 17: Maybe I'll Be Tracer

After taking a nice, hot, steamy shower to get off all the icky sweat that had collected in my pores in the 20 minute dance practice I did, I put on a long, oversized Fall Out Boy t-shirt and tied my hair up with a scrunchie. I forgo a pair of pants just because it feels more comfortable to walk around in the shirt. Plus, I'm in a house full of boys! They'll protect me from any bad, nasty men that may come around.

I somehow find my way through the penthouse to another room I have yet to visit. But, when I try to open the door, the handle shakes my hand off.

"Password?" An automated female voice says.

"Uh..." I rack my brain with possible passwords, but I didn't even know who was inside. How am I supposed to guess what the password is? I don't even know the difference between Doritoes and deri- derivers... never mind.

I take a wild guess anyways. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine?"

"Access granted."

I blink hard enough that my contacts nearly fall out of my eyeballs. "Dang, I'm smart!" I say to myself, skrtting through the threshold of the door. I blink in confusion as I see a large TV light up with the figures of video game characters. Peering over, Jufngkok is lazily, but skillfully clicking away on his PS4 controller and shooting down the characters. He's so jinjja amazing at gaming!

I stroll over to the couch where he's sitting and plop my bony butt down next to him.

"Hey Y/N," he muttered, his eyes glued to the screen.

I pout. I came in here looking for a good time, but all I am met with is a disinterested Jungkookshdggd. Men are useless.

"Whatcha playing?"

"Overwatch" he says, clicking heavily at his controller, an odd looking contraption that kinda looks like... other things.......................

"Oh cool." I settle against his big boi gaming chair, looking up at his giant 92 inch screen. "How's your day been?"

Judnfhook only grunts in response, and his grip tightens around the controller.

"Well," I huff to myself. "I had a fantastic day. I just came from a dancing class with HOBI oppar."

Bright red flashes across his screen, and he stares at it, jaw open and slack. "You did WHAT?"

"A dance lesson with Hobi!" I latch onto a piece of my hair and twirl it in my finger. "We got all sweaty and gross afterwards, though, so it was a little unpleasant, but I had so much fun! Even Yoongyu joined!"

Jungkooooook looks like he's about to become as red as a fire truck (WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP FIRETRUCK)

"Oh yeah, also last night, the craziest thing happened. After Jimin's party, we were ambushed and nearly shot!! Jimin and I slept together in a hotel because it was too hard to get home." I smiled, reminiscing about the night of me and him sleeping on the same bed but like five feet apart.

With those words, Jungkokhjoks eyes turn black and there's a loud bang as the controller in his hands dropped to the ground and his character died. The words GAME OVER flash over his screen in large, blinking red fonts, like an Amber Alert, but not that deep. He turns to me with fiery anger in his eyes. His orbs look like they were about to fall out of their sockets.

"You danced with Hobi and Yosnghsi, and you slept with Jimin??? Are you going to tell me you're dating JYP next???" he snarls, standing up and walking menacingly towards me.

I back away, scared, until my back hits a wall. He keeps approaching me, his eyes staring me down like I am a seal stuck on a tiny island and he is a giant orca whale ready to eat me alive. I am scare.