Chapter 2: Breakfast and Big Brains

I wake up in my new bed, a king sized, circular waterbed that rotates, along with a 360 view of Seoul through the windows. It also has a remote control for different settings, such as vibration, which I do not find appealing myself (yet).

A man walks in with a blue blouse, top two buttons unbuttoned, and a pink frilly apron with the words "kiss the cook" embroidered with sequins on the front. His broad shoulders are as wide as the pacific ocean.

He holds a golden tray with a plate full of crispy bacon, sunny side eggs, buttered toast, and a cup of orange juice.

"Good morning, Y/N." He settles on the edge of my bed and places the tray on my lap. I reach up and tie my hair up in a messy bun. "I made you breakfast. The organge juice is greshly squeezed."

I grab the bacon with my fingers the meaty oil dripping off my skin. I bit into it and mooaan in delight. "This is amazing, oppar, but excuse me, what is your name?"

The man smiles. " I am Kim Seokjin, but you can call me world wide handsome."

"Hahaha," I laughed. I put my delicate fairy fingers on his smoothly waxed forearms.He laughs as well, and it is high pitched screeches that sounds like windshield wipers.

"I'm going to go now" He leans over and kisses my cheek, but not before stealing a piece of bacon.

I sigh, drinking the orange juice.

Aish, what is this guy doing to my hearteu? I thought I loved Kookie oppar! Am I cheating on my soulmate?

I shake my head and try to clear my thoughts. I realize that is still have to go to my university, which is called Bangtan University. I never saw the connection until now! Omo oppars must be really rich if they have a university, I thought.

I stand up and get out of bed. I need to get my outfit together to impress my Bangtan oppars! I open my closet and rummage through it until I find a pair of sweatpants and and an MCR t-shirt because I only listen to real music. I scramble out of the apartment and make my way down to BANGTAN UNIVERSITY, where I attend school. A quick glance at my phone tells me that I have a lot of time to spare, so I decide to hit up the library before classes start.

*Time skip*

I turned the volume up on my AirPods, which were playing "Likey" by TWICE as I stepped into the huge library. There was barely anyone there, because most of the people at Bangtan University are too obsessed with their electronics and boys. But since I'm not like the other girls, I read books. I skimmed the shelves, looking for my favorite book, Divergent. I found it on a shelf and reached out to grab it when BAM!

"Oh heavens I'm so sorry!" An enormously tall man wearing thick square glasses and an argyle sweatshirt leaned down and started to pick up his books, which he also had dropped. I took a peek at the titles. Advanced Quantum Physics, Philosophy of the 12th Century, The Existence and Discovery of Alien Species...

"Oh I believe this is yours," I handed him his copy of Aristotle's Philosophical Ideas.

"Oh thanks!" He reached out to take the book when his fingers brushed against mine.

Suddenly, a flame rushed through my heart as I lost my breath from the brief smooth caress of his fingers against mine.

"I'm so sorry for dropping my books on you. My name is Namjoon!"

"Oh it's alright. My name is Y/N" I said, tearing my eyes away from his beautiful hends and into his glowing chocolate orbs. He pushed his glasses up his nose.

"You know," he scooted closer. I could smell his manly scent permeating from his corduroy slacks, argyle sweatshirt, and whistle lanyard. "They say that when you see something you like, your pupils dilate by 63% of their original size."

He scooted even closer. His voluminous tiddies were almost pressed against mine. They were bigger than mine and looked so much firmer than Kookie oppar's. He leaned in so that he was whispering into my ears.

"Research shows that the pungency of the pheromones secreted by the sweat glands also increases when a woman is near someone whom she has decided as a mate."

He shoved my copy of Divergent into my hands.

"See you later, alligator" he breathed, then walked away down the aisle. I opened my copy of Divergent, and found his number daintily scrawled on the inside cover of the library novel. I exhaled slowly, the masculine scent of his aromatic pheromones exiting my nostrils.

His wisdom and knowledge was jinjja sexy... I thought. But I snapped out of it. I can't keep betraying Kookie oppar!