Chapter 4: 2 Cuul 4 Juul

I walk into the apartment, peeling the Airpods from my ears, and promptly dropping them. They fall into the crack of the elevator, and clink as they hit the machinery. I groan. Time to get the Airpod Pros, I guess.

As I step into 2,485,678 feet apartment/penthouse, I slide off my Vans, then head towards the kitchen to grab a drink of water. To my surprise, there's a man lounging on the counter island, a Juul perched on his lips precariously, a cigarette adorning his fingers. Next to him is a black platinum credit card, it's edges tinted with white. I look closer and realize there's residual white powder on the counter top, still in a clean cut line.

The man puffs out a heart from his Juul. I can smell the smoke, and it is distinctly creme brulee flavored. I cough a little, but try my best to hide it. I look to his other side (how many sides does he have???). There's a scantily dressed bimbo there, practically naked, hanging off his free arm. That must be his side hoe.

I try to skrrt around them to the refrigerator to get some Capri-Sun, but the bimbo sees me and gasps in shock. "yONggyu!! I can't believe ur cheating on meee!!1!"

Yongyu (?) rolls his eyes. She leans forward and slaps him across the face, and heads for the door.

He sighs, and then leans down to snort his last line of coke. Then he looks up. "Hey kitten, i have a rapper friend who's having a party tonight. Wanna come?"

I blush bright red at the nickname. "Uh, tonight? I have homework."

He leans in close, the smell of caramelized sugar scent flooding into my nostrils, making me flare them.

"You can always redo your homework but you can never relive a party," he breathes into my ear hole. It's moist from the smoke condensing in the crevice. Is this how people get ear wax?

I consider for approximately 1.37 seconds before nodding enthusiastically.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes Y/N so get dressed."

"Five minutes??? B-but I don't have anything to wear!"

Yoongyu tsks. "Don't worry, I have just the thing."

He slides off the counter like a piece of slime and slinks off to his room. In a few minutes, he returns, a dark fluff in one hand, and a bright red strip of something in the other. "Here, you can choose." He lets the two options drop to their full length.

I glance between the dark hoodie that would probably reach my ankles in one hand, then the deep velvet skimpy dress in the other.

I reach for the dress. Maybe Juncockie oppar will be at the party too so I can impress him! I retreat to the bathroom to change.

"Remember we're leaving in five minutes, kitten!"

~Time Skip~

Two hours later, I'm sitting in a Faraday Future driven by the chauffeur Woojin (who was jobless after kicked of JYP for impregnating Hwall). Yoongi is sitting next to me, two vape pens in his nostrils. His nic level is over 9000! He is so jinjja cool! We roll into the driveway where we could hear the thumping bass of "Stir Fry" by Migos. I step out of the car and I gasp.

I see a pair of feet adorned with Adidas slides, lengthy and groomed toes resting perfectly on the sole. I look up and see one of the most glorious set of daebak abs that I have ever seen (but I think Jungcokie oppar has better ones even though I have never them (yet)). I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, toes.

I look back up to his abs. I was momentarily distracted by his wonderfully moisturized toes.

He has some nice ol' abs, there almost as many as his toes. I even spot one between his Brobdingnagian moobs, which were held up perfectly as if done by a Victoria's Secret Push-Up Bra TM

"Hey there, Y/N" he grins. His gaze is stuck on my toes, revealed in the Gucci slides I am wearing. "I like your toes."

"Y/N, this is my good friend Jackson Wang," Yoongi interjects. He smirks. "I think you two will get along really well."

I extend a hand for a quick handshake, but Jaeckson leans down and presses his lips on it. He leaves a trail of wet slobber on the back of my hand.

"Ok Y/N, that's enough lollygagging. Let's go get the goods," Yoongy grabs my arm and drags me into the mansion. I wonder what goods he's talking about. I don't fancy meth, but ecstasy might be okay. I shoot a final glance back to Jackson's wonderful toes and abs. I kind of want to lick them.

Yong yu keeps dragging me along through the gigantic house, through the dudes lounging across the kitchen counters with cocaine still stuck in the crevices of their defined abs, the small circle of people doing keg stands in the corner of the living room, and a large mosh pit of dancers moshing. I've never been in the mosh pit before, I realized, because I spent my high school years actually studying instead of doing illegal drugs, having unprotected sex, and participating in homecoming. But actually, I just wasn't really the one to go to social events after all, because I'm shy and emo ;-;. He drags me into a room and turns to face me.

"You can't be talking to other men like that Y/N," Ygonyu growls at me. His voice is so deep and raspy! Hot.

"No, I am an independent wamen and I can talk to whoever I want, Yognu. I just met you 15 minuets ago! Why do you care so much?!" I raise my perfectly plucked, not drawn on eyebrow.

"You don't understand me! You'll never understand me!" Yongu screamed. I shrink back in fear.

He saw me cowering in the corner and his expression softens. He wraps his skinny stick arms around me and I shrink back more because his body is cold. He is like a reptile. Cold and slimy.

"I am so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to frighten you. I just have very strong emotions and i do not know how to control them. I am very damaged."

"No oppar!" I ejaculate strongly. "You are perfect just the way you are." I hug him back and we stay embraced.

The door slams open. I look to see what it was and I recognize those toes.

"Jackson??"