Bruised ass

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

"JUST FUCKING LISTEN WILL YOU!" Yoongi reasoned, the couple had been talking  for a while but ended up screaming at each other to get their points across.

"NO YOU LISTEN!" Namjoon shoved his hand in front of his lovers face, shutting him up.

"All she's trying to do is help us, and you're just so against it! Can't you see?!" 

"But that's the thing GODDAMNIT! Why is she so willing to help us!?"

"Because she wants to live Yoongi!" Joon's voice cracked slightly. "She's scared, and so are we! Would you prefer being alone during an apocalypse or would you rather have company!?" Namjoon started to tear up, he was just as scared as everyone else, and the thought of losing the boys broke his heart.

Yoongi watched a stray tear trail down the younger's cheek. He inched forward and swiped it off with the pad of his thumb. "Don't cry Joonie... I'm sorry....I was just trying to be careful..." He whispered slowly.

Namjoon nodded, he then pulled the older male by the collar of his shirt and wrapped his long arms around him. He clung onto Yoongi as he sniffled soflty, trying to calm himself.

Yoongi brought his hand up and rested it behind Namjoon's neck, he then placed a small kiss on his tear stained cheek. Namjoon hummed appreciatively, even though Yoongi wasn't very prone to PDA he was very affectionate when they were alone.

-

Yera's P.O.V

'why in the frick is it so hard to stop blushing??!' 

Jungkook's words kept repeating themselves in my head and my cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much. 'Curse Jungkook and his innocently, flirty persona-'

The radio I was fiddling with in my hands, suddenly made static noises.

"Well shit-" 

I immediately started to turn the nob on the radio, if I was lucky enough I could maybe find a frequency that the military uses, just the way I had planned.

"This is IndigfoF-67...Tango66? Do you have a visual? I repeat this is-" A broken and very staticky voice filled the room, whoever this was, he was trying to connect to one of his teams. 

His team's probably gone already, they couldn't have survived if they came across a horde of dead ones. I knew for sure because the boys and I almost didn't make it, but we did out of pure luck.

Without wasting a second I ran towards my room door and flew down the stairs. To be more precise, I accidentally skipped a step in my haste and basically tumbled down on to my ass.

I shrugged off the pain and headed for the living room.

"You guys I-" I hushed myself when I noticed that the boys were all asleep, light snores blocking out the silence. Jungkook had moved up on to the love seat and had made himself comfortable between Taehyung and Hoseok. While Yoongi and Namjoon were all snuggled up on the couch with Jimin who had his lips pouted cutely as he slept. Jin was sprawled across the floor with one of the couch cushions being used as a pillow. It looked uncomfortable but his soft smile told me otherwise.

I sighed, I barely know these boys and yet here they were, sleeping, in my living room. If my dad were here, he would have lost it and disowned me by now.

-

Heading towards the kitchen for a glass of water, I heard silenced footsteps outside near the pantry window. 

My instincts kicked in and I ducked down under the dining table as fast as I could. My eyes searched the room looking for where I kept my emergency weapons. The cupboards could have it but then again it could be empty. 

I had to think fast, if not something was definitely going to happen.

I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly grabbed the leg of the intruder, I pulled harshly causing the stranger to let out a sudden yelp. His body came crashing to the floor, he groaned painfully before I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He cried out but I paid no attention, I turned him over and straddled his back, tugging his twisted arm ocassionally as a warning.

"Y/N! AHH- AH ITS ME!!" The stranger screeched loudly. I gasped and released my hold on him, he then hurriedly scrambled away from me. 

"SEOKJIN!?" I whisper yelled confused.

"Do you do this to everyone you meet?!" He hissed with scared eyes.

"N-no...WAIT why would you sneak up on me like that?!" I scolded with my voice hushed.

"Because! I saw you walk into the room and then leave, I started to get thirsty so I came for a glass of water! THEN YOU FUCKING ATTACKED!" He glared as he held on to his sore wrist, rubbing it to soothen the red skin.

-