Namjoon's Bonsai

"Can you just shushh! There's something outside and it could be dangerous!" I hissed angrily.

"Tch- rUdE.." Seokjin rolled his eyes sassily and ducked down next to me.

"Are the rest of the boys still asleep?" 

"Snoring hopefully.." He answered as is eyes roamed the windows, looking for any sign of movement.

I sighed frustrated, the weapons cabinet was an arms distance from me and yet I found it difficult to reach. If I were to crawl over to it, I would be seen by whoever was lurking outside and that didn't really seem too appealing to me.

"What's wrong?..." Seokjin turned to face me, his eyes searching mine.

"I have a gun in that cabinet....but I can't reach it without being seen..." he looked vexed at my statement.

"Ok here's the plan, lets just wait it out and see what happens.." He suggested.

"What if one of the boys walk in without knowing?" 

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." He said with a firm look. His confidence eased me slightly.

Moments later....

Fortunately there was no sign of the stranger outside, so we released the air we had held in for so long.

"Coast clear I guess.." Seokjin whispered with a small smile.

I reply with a nod and stood up slowly, he followed and we both exited the kitchen. Our thirst for water, long forgotten after that little incident.

--

--

--

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"I noticed, the internet is still working and our phones have no problem with connection...Do you think the communication towers are still up?" Hoseok asked with furrowed brows as he scrolled through his phone.

"You would think that the connection would be cut off...considering the situation we're in...but it looks like it works fine...." Namjoon added.

"Then why didn't they send out a warning of some sort? Or a message saying that there is a safe place to go to.." the youngest asked, upset that innocent people died because of the mistakes made by careless higher ups.

"No idea, at least we're safe...lets be happy about that." Seokjin grunted as he plopped himself down on the couch next to Taehyung.

"Well not exactly safe hyung, not after that situation in the kitchen-"

"YOU BETTER NO START! IT WAS A RACOON DAMMNIT! STOP TURNING THE STORY AROUND-"

"That's not even helping your case, that just means you're scared of Racoons." Jungkook teased with a sly smile, he knew he was getting on the older males nerves but it was fun being bratty.

"If you do this, I'll tell everyone about the incident with Joon's bonsai." Seokjin smirked, knowing this story was Jungkook's weakness. This alerted Namjoon, he looked up from phone and awaited the other boys reply. 

Jungkook's face paled, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Excuse me? Did I just hear right? What happened to my Bonsai?" Namjoon questioned.

"You wouldn't....You're bluffing.." Jungkook ignored Namjoon's fierce look.

"Try me  baby boy..." Seokjin said with a flustering glare.

The boys all smirked at the older males bipolar personality.

The youngers cheeks bloomed red as his eyes averted Seokjins.

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

"Speaking of communications....What's the update on that radio of yours ?" Yoongi cleared his throat to get rid of the crushing silence, he no longer disliked Yera, he was simply vary of her.

Yera remained quiet, she looked like she was still trying to process what happened. Her cheeks dusted pink when she noticed Seokjin lick his lips at Jungkook.

Yoongi smirked, 'how innocent' he thought.

 His eyes widened suddenly as he shook his head, baffled that he thought of something like that.

"Aghem...Yera?" Jimin nudged her slightly to get her attention. Everyone knew why she was distracted and it amused them to see her like this.

"Hm...what?" She snapped out of it and looked around the room to see everyone's eyes on her.

She blushed profusely and glared at the boys. Yoongi perceived that Yera didn't like when she was the center of attention so he decided to step in and help the poor girl out.

"I asked if you got any info from the radio." 

"O-oh yeah, I haven't found anything useful yet but I accidentally tapped into a line that a commander was using to communicate with his soldiers...I don't think anyone on the other side of that line was alive..." She stated grimly. 

The boys visibly deflated, they were hoping for some good news and yet they received depressing ones instead.

"Don't worry, I won't stop trying till I get something we want to hear." She voiced out firmly with a confident nod.

Yoongi listened and thanked her with a pleased look. He knew the rest of the boys felt the same.

(A/N:- Heyo! I'm really sorry for being slow on my updates, its just that the stress from school is kinda burdening and its hard to balance the online platform and the online schooling so pls be understanding. I will try to update faster i promise :)) Hope u enjoy this one, I know its short smh)