Boxes

~~Hello lovelies!

Sorry for making you wait so long!

Anyways please enjoy the coming chapter and please comment (makes my day when you guys comment), vote and as always enjoy!~~

Min Yoongi's P.O.V (Before entering the store)

Yoongi clicked his tongue impatiently. His eyes scanned the store's windows, exits and surrounding buildings. And yet there was no sign of the two boys who vanished when they entered said store.

"There's no sign of the deceased ones leaving...they finished but they're just hovering around the area now." Jungkook's voice pulled him out of his train of thoughts.

He turned towards Yera and whispered "You guys go ahead and split up when you enter, I'll go around the back and climb onto the second floor. I'll meet you guys when I finish checking the floor, got it?."

Yera seemed conflicted to let him go so easily, but she agreed knowing it was the best way to go about the situation.

"If I'm not back-"

"Don't." she interrupted.

"Don't play the goddamn hero, you finish checking that floor and you come back to the boys, I'm only letting you do this since we don't know what's happening in there." She hissed angrily with a sharp glare.

Yoongi nodded slowly, shocked at her behaviour.

The sudden sound of gunfire had the group running towards the building. Instead of running with them, Yoongi strayed and changed his approach. He watched Yera create a disturbance so that the boys didn't see him running in the other direction. He smirked and mentally thanked her. Without wasting any more time he headed for the building's windows. He used the dumpster to reach the ledge and his hands unlocked the aluminium pane. With a small smile, he dropped down to the floor and left a small opening as a means of possible escape.

Yoongi coughed slightly at the visible dust floating in the air around him. His crowbar swung on his hip as he walked further into the building. Countless boxes stood in heaps, towering over his petite form. The thought of them collapsing didn't amuse Yoongi one bit, his anxiety was only heightened from the scene.

He sniffed quietly before turning the corner. His eyes widened and he immediately hid behind a large box.

Tears welled up in his eyes and the feeling of being hit in the gut with a hammer shook him. Yoongi's heart ached with a kind of pain he had never felt before. His hand cupped his mouth as muffled sobs left him.

'Please..please don't be...don't be him'

He prayed with his eyes wide and his bottom lip quivering violently.

"Fuck.." He whispered as he tried to calm his hyperventilating state.

Just a few steps away from him was a deceased one feasting on a dead body. What had caused Yoongi to react the way he did, was the fact that the person's hair was dyed blonde. Just like his oh so familiar sweet and funny boyfriends hair.

The deceased one made sounds of meat being torn and bones being broken. The disgusting echoes made Yoongi heave as he clutched onto his churning stomach.

———————-

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

"Do you even know where you're going?" Seokjin questioned Yera as they browsed the racks of food. Yera sighed and ignored his irritating question, which he had been asking for the last two minutes.

Seokjin gasped suddenly, grabbing Yera's arm as he halted his steps.

"YOONGI!" he whispered, sounding panicked. Yera's widened eyes calmed themselves as she smiled slowly.

"Why the fuck are you smiling?? We left Yoongi outside!" Seokjin asked with his brows furrowed.

"Chill, he's fine. He decided to go around back and drop into the second floor just to check"

"And why didn't you tell me?? We could have gone with him??"

"That's exactly why he didn't want to tell you, and do you really think I would let him go if I wasn't sure he could make it? He was determined to do this on his own and he's strong, don't worry. Plus I already gave him a warning about not being the hero" I said, eyeing the canned food section.

Seokjin's shoulders relaxed as he sighed, he massaged the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"That dick...he's always so fricking reckless.."

————————

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

'No...NO...it's not him..don't think like that....he's alive...tae....baby what happened?.'

Yoongi sniffed and wiped his tear-stained face. His cold hands rubbed against his warm cheeks in an attempt to dry them.

He reached for the crowbar attached to his hip, his hands gripped it firmly. He stood up slowly and turned around to face the creature who was gorging itself on meat and blood. His lips turned into a frown of disgust as he walked up to the dead body. He swung his weapon and cracked it against the deceased one's head.

He smirked slightly at the scene of the dead one falling onto its back.

"Even if you didn't hurt him...what's to say you won't in the future?" He spat in anger as he watched the way the dead one lay motionless with its jaw slacked in a silent scream.

Yoongi jumped out of his own skin when he felt the sudden tapping of a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to face the stranger, armed with his crowbar

There in front of him stood a teary-eyed, visibly shaking Hoseok, who had his arms wrapped around his shoulders as a form of comfort. Yoongi dropped the weapon and pulled the petrified looking boy into his embrace.

The two boys shed tears of fear, joy and relief.

"Where's Tae??" Yoongi asked, pulling away and wiping the boy's smudged face.

His eyes widened all of a sudden as if Hoseok had remembered, he dragged Yoongi, running as he did. Yoongi didn't hesitate to grab his crowbar and follow his boyfriend.

"Quickly! We can't afford to stand out in the open...it might see us" Hoseok whispered as his eyes searched the towers of cardboard for a safe place to hide.

Yoongi's stomach flipped when a low growl echoed from behind the duo. Hoseok gasped and dove under a large group of boxes urging him to do the same.

The growl grew louder as it neared them. Yoongi noticed his boyfriend's quivering state and brought his arm around the boy's shoulders, hugging him closer to soothe him.

"Shh..it's ok..calm down.." he whispered quietly.

~~I know it was short but not to worry!

New ones are on their way~~

-Cookiekoya-