Squealing Seagulls

(A/N:- Heyy ik its been a while, as i said before i have special surprise! Its at the end of the chapter u can scroll down rtn if u want or read the story and then go check. Either way its up to u guys <3

A little headsup, its not related to the plot u'll find out when u get to it :]  )

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

"C'mon Yera, get up...we can do this.." Seokjin grunted as he heaved the exhausted girl up and draped her arm around his neck. She shook her head, unwilling to continue, bumping into one of the dead ones surprised the both of them. Since they had both declared 'right' being the safest out of the two aisles. He could still remember how she stood in front of him, shielding him from the bloodthirsty monster. No, she wasn't bitten, thank god for that. But bashing its skull in with just her bare fists had her drained completely.

"Yera, you need to let me HELP you," he said with a grim expression.

"Five minutes...I can't.." she whispered, too tired to finish her sentence.

"I'm sorry Yera, I really am but we can't waste time. We need to leave here now..it's not safe. You can rest later...I promise-" he was cut off by a sudden low growl echoing down the aisle.

"Shit!"

"YERA, I'M JUST GOING TO DRAG YOU AROUND IF YOU DON'T STAND UP AND LET ME HELP!" Seokjin's whisper laced itself with panic as he began to speed walk, hauling Yera's limp body along with him. Her feet dragged across the floor before settling to work themselves.

"Finally! You're awake!" he sighed in relief, but never once did he loosen his grip around her waist. Fearing that if he did, she would fall or something worse.

"Yeah...I'm just barely working right now...using the last bit of energy I have stored.." she grunted in disgust when her eyes landed on her hands. They were coated tip to wrist in thick blood, he wasn't sure whether it was the zombie she mauled or if it was her blood, nevertheless, her hands were a mess.

She opted to wiping them down on her pants, uncaring of the stains.

"We'll have to try those doors again..."

"Whilst we're on the topic of the doors...Do you...remember the-"

"The stuff on the wall? Yeah, I remember. It wasn't the gasoline we used, was it.." he questioned with furrowed brows, wondering how the liquid on the wall got there. It couldn't have been the members because he presumed that they were outside already. But if it wasn't the case, then they too had the same plan that he and Yera had made.

"Looks like there's more than just one barrel of gasoline...not surprised since this store is huge as shit and they SHOULD be stacked to the brim.." Yera confirmed.

"There, the doors. It looks like the coast is clear...maybe it's safe to try again" the both of them hid behind a large rack and took turns peeping to check the status of their surroundings.

Seokjin's eyes travelled down from the doors towards Yera's concentrated expression. Her head barely reached his shoulder and he found her short, feisty nature adorable. He reached out and brushed a few strands of hair away from her face, a force of habit whenever he was with the members. He watched the blood rush to the apples of her cheeks as she locked eyes with him. They shared a few seconds of silence, trying to figure out what that gesture meant, even Seokjin himself was confused by his actions. And as if something clicked between them, their hands flew forward pointing at each other.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!" the duo whispered hurriedly.

"BURN IN HELL!" Seokjin hissed and retracted his hand sourly. Yera smiled smugly and blew at the imaginary smoke flowing out of the tip of her finger gun.