Rhetorical question...

Third person's P.O.V

"What the hell was that..." Hoseok whispered.

"How the frick should I know??" Jungkook whisper yelled.

"That was a rhetorical question DUMBASS!" Seethed Hoseok.

"FIGHT ME!" Jungkook said flipping him off.

" *GaSp* I SWEAR-" Hoseok was interrupted by a large hand grabbing hold of his shoulder.

A loud yelp irrupted from Hoseok, he turned around only to be come face-to-face with a horribly mangled face. Half of the corpse's face was missing, with its tongue sticking out of its loosely hanging jaw. Hoseok saw stars for a millisecond before screaming.

"MOTHER OF!- GAHHH!" Hoseok cried when the corpse's head exploded right in front of his face. Rotten flesh and blood coated the trio. The lot was stunned by the sound and weren't sure if moving was a good idea. Slightly whimpering Hoseok wiped his face with the hem of his sleeve.

The corpse toppled over revealing the barrel of a gun with steam still flowing out of the tip. The owner of the firearm shoved it back into her belt.

"Hi the names Yera..you must be Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok.." She churped, completely forgetting the corpse she terminated. Hoseok felt sick so he hunched forward clutching his churning stomach, and tried not gag. Jimin felt filthy, seeing how he was covered head to toe in blood, flesh...and an ear?..

"WHAT THE FUCK!?' He screamed throwing the body part onto the floor and violently scooting away from the organ. 

"I think I'm going to throw up...there's so much blood" Kook said cupping his mouth. The three boys were too traumatized to interrogate her about her knowledge on their names.

"Okay get up...Taehyung and Seokjin are over their shooting a small horde and I'm pretty sure one of them threw up already." Yera said tapping the handgun tucked away in her holster, accompanied by a few knives. 

"How do you know our names? How do you know Tae and Jin?..WHO ARE YOU?! " Hoseok questioned weakly as he looked up. 

"I think I introduced myself already right?...I'm sure I did.." Y/N said calmly as she crouched down and slowly proceeded to lift Hobi up by grabbing his arm and draping it around  her neck.

"He looks paler, you guys can walk right?" Yera asked genuine concern laced in her voice.

"Y-yeah" Kook replied while helping Jimin up.

"Good...follow me" Yera said as she aided Hobi out of the alley.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung felt as if though his legs would collapse soon. Besides him Jin was on the floor across him wrestling a corpse, screeching profanities.

Taehyung was engaging in close range combat. Hacking his way through the horde using the seven inch machete he picked. When they had first walked in on the horde, he knew they were screwed, but his survival instincts kicked in and went on auto pilot. By the minute he had already decapitated half of the horde. 

With one last slam, he watched the body drop to the floor. He wiped his machete with a piece of clothing he found and attached it back onto his belt. Tired of swinging his arms he pulled his pistol out of his holster and loaded it. He shot the bastard bothering Jin and strode over towards him. 

"Wipe that cocky smirk off your damn face" Jin huffed with a frown as he got up with Tae's assistance.

They heard grunting noises from the alleyway Yera disappeared into. Taehyung spotted her hauling a lifeless looking Hobi with Kook and Jimin trailing behind..