Payback...bitch

Unknown P.O.V

A small raccoon scuttled over to inspect a suspicious-looking leaf that looked just like a slice of bread under the hot sun. The road shimmered with radiating heat as the little animal realized the uselessness of the leaf with a look of dissatisfaction.

Just a leaf, how disappointing.

A slight breeze ruffled its bushy tail as it sat on the road, continuing its search for something tasty. What a lazy afternoon it was for this little creature. Grazing on a highway for scraps was 'the life' by its definition.

It was normal for people to dump their trash on the highway as they drove. However, this particular road seemed to be barren of any snacks. Itching its little nose the raccoon decided to search elsewhere by scurrying across the road to escape the heat of the summer under a shady tree, what a splendid idea.

However, the little raccoon stopped just before the white line in the middle of the road to examine a rock disguised as a very tempting crumb.

Wait...

What was that?

The raccoon paused.

The little creature could feel a very faint but present tremor in the ground. Dropping the little rock, the raccoon stood upright as the rock bounced lightly with the tremors. An instinctual response to the change in the air. With its whiskers standing on edge, the animal remained unmoving.

Vibrations rippled through the ground, gradually growing stronger under the raccoon's tiny little feet. There was now a smell that had the little animal sniffing at the air wondering where the danger was coming from. The once quiet air decorated with the slightest of cricket chirps was replaced by a low, steady hum, reverberating with deep resonance along the stretch of the road.

A machine...

No...two of them..?

And just like that, two massive Jeeps flew past the raccoon at intense speeds, having appeared out of nowhere and disappearing just as fast as they had come.

Terrorized out of its mind the raccoon scampered to safety near the treeline. Its fur stood upright as if it were electrocuted from the horror. It was a good thing the little animal had remained in the middle of the road. The idea of ending up 'roadkill' didn't sound very appealing to the little raccoon.

Who drives like that anyway?

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"GET OFF, YOU LITTLE SHIT" Claire shrieked as she pulled a sharp turn of the wheel, swerving the vehicle to the side with Jungkook desperately clinging onto the sides of the roof. His body flailed about on the roof of the Jeep as he frantically tried to gain his footing for balance. Behind Claire's Jeep was another, tailgating, merely inches away from crashing into hers. The other Jeep's horn blared incessantly as it tried to cross over in front of Claire and block her in the process.

"GIVE HIM BACK YOU WRINKLY BITCH" Jimin bellowed over the Jeep horn, his body resting on the window sill of the vehicle as he aimed his gun at Claire's tires. With a pissed-off Yoongi driving the Jeep, Namjoon barking out driving instructions and Hoseok having turned into Jimin's ammo dispenser, the 'missing' group seemed to have been engaged in a manic chase to retrieve their idiotic, daredevil boyfriend all this while.

How had Jungkook ended up in this position?

That was a question even the brunette couldn't remember the answer to.