INTRODUCTION...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being the daughter of a highly respected sergeant in the army was beneficial if i say so my self. Being trained every day mercilessly to be the best of the best ever since i could hold a gun. Never have I experienced the loving touch of a mother to a child, for my mother had passed away the day I was born. And I definitely was going to get it from a father who was basically allergic to human affection. 

Which is why I've been told countless times that I was a stone-cold, heartless, bitch without a consciousness. My father's words not mine...perfect parenting if you asked me...but I gladly lived up to my label...much better being what you are, rather than trying to hide it. Got tired of putting up that façade everyday. 

If you didn't already sense the bitter sarcasm, the passive-aggressive comments and the absence of the will to care anymore then you're in for a ride. So the list of parental negligence continues unfortunately...

My father never once held me in his arms and always told me to sort out my problems on my own without whining to him about it. I didn't really have an issue with that since I liked working on my own. But eventually what my therapist said finally came true....(you're funny if you think my dad cared about my mental wellbeing...I had to search and track down Doctor Serirra on my own..) I had become a distant and rather quiet person from the kind of backstory and childhood trauma I had endured. Cos like I'm telling you guys...I cant make up half of the shit I'd been through...god how I wish I could. And the universe got back on the wheel since it found another way to kick me harder in the ass. Much more brutal...the world went to shit with a deadly virus that threatened the very existence of humankind...and not only did I have to take care of myself (I wasn't very keen with this part but hey what happens, happens) but I had to fight for7 drop dead gorgeous looking boys who knew jackshit about survival...(this part wasn't that bad to be honest) but I guess we'll figure it out as the chapters progress...wish me luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:-

> Kim Namjoon

-High school student (senior)

-Majoring in Chemistry and Biology

-Sexuality:- Pansexual

> Kim Seokjin

-High school student (senior)

-Majoring in Art and Music

-Works at convenience store (as a part time job)

-Sexuality:- Demisexual

> Min Yoongi

-High school student (senior)

- Majoring at Music and Sports (basketball)

-Sexuality:- Bisexual

> Jung Hoseok

-High school student (junior)

-Majoring at Dance and Chemistry

-Sexuality:- Pansexual

> Park Jimin

-High school student (junior)

-Majoring at Dance and Music

-Sexuality:- Omnisexual

> Kim Taehyung

-High school student (junior)

-Majoring in Art and Biology

-Sexuality:- Bisexual

> Jeon Jungkook

-High school student (junior)

-Majoring in Music, Dance and Sports (football, basket ball)

-Sexuality:- Demisexual

> Kim Yera

-High school student (junior)

-Majoring in Music, Dance and Art

-Sexuality:- Straight as a pole (but wishes she was gay so that she could date me lmao ;-; )

Hi guys! Yes I know ANOTHER fan fic, but please bare with meh >_< .....

Any ways this is going to be a polyamory relationship between the members and the reader! I absolutely LOVE polyamory relationships so i thought why not write one my self?

Anyways quick spoiler coz I'm EVIL ^_^ :- All the members will be dating each other until they meet Yera....... hehehe don't kill meh!...

ALL RIGHT'S RESERVED! YEA THATS RIGHT IT MEANS THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BEING PUBLISHED IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE OR BEING PLAGIARIZED! DON'T BE THIEVES MY HOES!!