Michaels an ass.

Park Jimin's P.O.V

When Jimin finally stood up he felt the most surreal feeling come over him. The chaos that ensued around him left him feeling sick to the stomach but not because of the fear that he would usually feel. No, it was the feeling of adrenaline kicking in and jumpstarting his entire body making every inch feel as though there was electricity coursing through his veins. He was excited. He had never gotten into any physical altercation with anyone his entire life and he had no experience with it but for some reason, ever since the apocalypse started he'd been feeling like he could slug anyone in the face and walk away feeling giddy.

In a way it was freeing. It wasn't exactly socially acceptable to do that before but with everything happening at the moment, he'd beg to differ. He figured that with all the pent up frustration of nearly 'dying' more than once, it left him with his anger that he'd never felt before and the only way he could cope with it was a good'ole fist fight apparently. Jimin swung his arm first at the man that charged towards him with a knife. Ballet was his most basic form of exercise his entire life and so he'd grown up with a very flexible body which made his movements swift, smooth and coordinated.

The man dodged and made a jab at Jimin's stomach, but the pinkette angled his body at the perfect time and barely avoided the knife's graze. His shirt tore but that was the only damage done on his person. Jimin smirked and used the man's awkward position to round his leg up and bring it down hard onto the man's skull, knocking him unconscious instantly. He had little time to celebrate when he noticed one of Claire's goonies aiming at someone.

He followed the shooter's aim and his stomach plummeted when he realized the target was Jungkook. With the almost deafening noise surrounding the area and the distance between them there was realistically no way he could warn Jungkook in time. Panic settled in at the back of his throat. He could almost see the gunner's finger pressing down slowly on the trigger. His frantic eyes searched for anything he could use to delay or stop him from pulling the trigger.

Gun...

There was a gun not a step away from him, lying idle on the floor. His fingers twitched, itching to pick it up and feel the weight of it on his palms. In mere seconds the gun was in his hands and his aim stayed locked on the man. Without a second thought he pulled the trigger with a reverberating bang that echoed so loud it left Jimin's ears ringing. Like a deer caught in headlights his stare never faltered but his hands trembled as the man fell to the floor, lifeless. Revulsion raged through him when he'd realized what he'd done.

Jungkook looked at him with an unreadable expression when he dropped the gun like it was a poisonous snake in his hands. Jimin took a hesitant step away from it, feeling as though if he stayed near it any longer he would actually get sick in the middle of the road.

Taehyung's hands gripping his shoulders brought him back, snapping him out of whatever daze he was in. Taehyung spun him around and dragged him away towards the safety of their truck. He made the pinkette sit down behind the truck as he checked for any wounds.

"Oh god, for a split second I thought someone had shot you..." Taehyung heaved out a sigh as he sat back, trying to catch his breath. Jimin's eyes remained unfocused. The initial feeling of excitement and power he felt had hurled itself out the window apparently.

"I shot someone..." Jimin confessed as he felt his stomach heave. He turned away and gagged violently. He wasn't able to throw up on an empty stomach but his body still felt the urge to regurgitate whatever it was that was making him feel sick. But unfortunately it wasn't something he'd eaten. He had a gagging fit for a good thirty seconds before he was finally able to stop. Taehyung rubbed his back throughout the fit, understanding how he felt completely. Although they were safely hidden away from the fight, Taehyung kept his eyes peeled for anyone nevertheless. He couldn't afford to let his concentration slip.