Cherry red faces

"You guys hungry? None of you have eaten since this morning so-"

"OMY GOD?? I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS GOING TO ASK SINCE NONE OF THESE RATS HERE DID, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM RUDE SO I DIDN'T-" Jimin's voice cracked at the last bit as he cried about how his hunger was killing him.

Jungkook joined after the older male had confessed so dramatically.

The others nodded along as they begged to be fed.

"You know there's no shame in asking right? If you were so hungry you could have just told me." I snickered lightly and shook my head before making my way into the kitchen, hauling Seokjin along with me.

"What are you doing?" He questioned with an incredulous look.

"My feminist side won't let me be cos I'm cooking for a group of men without a fight, so I made a deal, you're coming with so that I don't feel shitty." I stated with a blank expression and ignored the amused face Seokjin made as I picked up a chopping board and knife.

He shook his head and walked over to the sink to clean any excess dirt on his hands.

--

--

--

"Dinner's served boys! Bring ass!-" Seokjin hollered loud enough for the boys to hear.

Sounds of rushed footsteps, pushing and swearing echoed throughout the dining space as they entered the room.

They're wide eyes and slack-jawed faces said everything, the food smelt and looked amazing. Seokjin sent me a wink before pulling out a chair to sit, the boys followed in suit with excited faces and rumbling tummies waiting to be settled.

"Before we dig in...I wanted to say something...I know today was anything but normal. Hell, calling it horrible was an understatement, but at the end of the day...I'm just glad that more than half of the people I love are here alive and well in this very room. 

so I guess what I'm trying to say is...I love you all and I'm so blessed that even during this whole apocalypse thingy I'm gifted with the fact that I get to survive it with you all." Taehyung sniffled and laughed a little at the tear filled eyes avoiding his.

"He's always saying some kind of heart touching crap when I'm trying to enjoy a good dinner..." Yoongi smiled, his bottom lip quivering slightly as he tried to hide his emotions, but we all knew he was on the verge of crying.

"Tae...this is kinda awkward but...you didn't mention Yera at all...even though she's pretty much the reason we're all still alive.." Jimin cringed at his boyfriend's mistake.

"What?? No no do not feel obligated to include me in that beautiful speech just cause I helped some of you find each other-"

"I didn't exclude her..." Taehyung said calmly before he took a bite of his food not giving a care in the world as my mouth dropped open. 

The guys only smirked at my flustered expression as they began to eat. My face was too red and hot to even operate and display normal expressions because I was still in a state of shock. 

This was happening way too often and it was getting harder and harder to conceal the embarrassment.

--

--

--

"So the sleeping arrangements are; You basically just grab your cuddle buddy and you sleep in the room allocated to you. You hear anything unusual you come straight to Yera or me.

 But if you can't, look around your room, Yera said that there's weapons under the bed, in the bathroom and the closets. 

Our rooms are at the end of the corridor right before the staircase. That's it, any doubts?" Namjoon asked with a pillow tucked under his arm, looking like a little boy on a sleepover.

The boys shook their heads and started to gather their things before heading upstairs to slip into that familiar comfort of sleep. 

Taehyung took Yoongi, Jimin took Hoseok and Jungkook took Namjoon and Seokjin, saying he wanted to be in the middle of the spooning.

Watching them just made me realize how single I was, and it looked like I was going to stay that way because of this cursed apocalypse.

--

--

--

(a/n: we all know that ain't true tho lmao- )

Hey guys~~

I'm so sorry its short, its not like me but this is what i could post today. So  i'm sorry for any inconveniences made.

 Ik its been some time and I'm so sorry for making you wait, but like i said before i'm getting busier as the days go on.. and its kinda hard to handle...the stress and the amount of work the teachers at my school are piling me up with is unimaginable..so it takes me some time to come online here and put up new chaps...hope i can update again soon take care little beans and stay safe <//3