1

Clay and I had been best friends since first grade, I met him on the first day of school and I began following him around because I was too shy to talk to him, and weirdly enough we just clicked.

----------

"Clay?" I ask. "Can we hang out on Friday? I have some ideas about what we could do." I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Sorry, but I have a lot going on lately, so I don't have time. Maybe sometime next week though?" the dirty blonde-haired boy with emerald green eyes and freckles tells me.

"Of course, I understand." I smile at the 6'3 boy. He had been really busy the past few months because of his youtube channel, it almost seemed like he was ignoring me, but I knew how busy he was, so I brushed it off. "I'm leaving now, just so you know."

"Bye, y/n! I'll miss you." he tells me, as he walks towards the stairs.

"Bye Clay, I'll miss you too." I tell him, just as I open his front door. I lock the door with the spare key he had given me. I sigh, I just wish we could spend more time together, like the old days. I walk home, the heat from the sun and the slight bit of wind made it comfortable.

I miss you, Clay.

----------

I finally get home after a 10-minute walk, I get a notification, it says that 'Dream' went live, but I know it's Clay. I walk into my room and watch the stream on my computer. He's speedrunning as always, I smile at the thought. George joins the stream after an hour, I know him and has his discord, but we never really talk, the same goes for Nick, who's also one of Clay's friends. I wonder why Clay always had time to hang out with them, but he said that they were also YouTubers and that it was good for him to collab with other YouTubers, so I once again brushed it off.

Then this one donation comes: "Hi dream I love your videos and your chill streams. I have a question for you, how much do you guys usually hang out? Just wondering"

"We hang out and talk almost every day, It's a little hard with the time zones, but we messed our sleep schedule up, just so we could hang out. The same goes for Sapnap, minus the time difference part." I freeze at the answer, I feel my heartache. Did he hang out with them every day? We hardly even speak once a week, I decide to call him, but he doesn't pick up, he probably put it on 'do not disturb'. I sigh.

----------

Another hour passes, I start to wonder if I could become a YouTuber or a twitch streamer. I conclude that I can and that I could ask Clay about all that stuff if he wasn't too busy. I then begin to research how to get big on youtube and twitch, and oh that takes a lot of time and effort. But I'd do anything to bring back the good old days with Clay, I smile at the thought.

----------

Clay finally ends the stream, I immediately call him and he picks up.

"Clay? We need to talk." I say in a serious tone.

"What is it?" he asks. "I'm sorry if I did anything related to a fridge," he says it kind of nervously.

"Clay... is there something you need to tell me?" I ask suspiciously.

"No no no, of course not, haha." he replies.

"I swear to god if I find something in my fridge or something is wrong with it." I go silent. "Then I'll make sure you'll never see daylight again..."

"I'M SO SORRY Y/N, I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUT MY EXPIRED LEFTOVER FOOD IN IT AND YOUR FRIDGE JUST BROKE." he shouts. I run downstairs to my fridge, I see a little bit of brown on it. I knew he had something in that bag.

"CLAY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I shout even louder than him.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" he tries to change the subject, but I don't fall for it.

"Don't even try..." I smirk. "you know what happens now." I hang up on him and scroll through my contacts. I finally find the one.

-----------

I know this is a very crappy chapter, but I'm just too lazy, and you gotta respect that. This is also a very short chapter, but I will try to aim for (hopefully) 1000+ words, and maybe I'll increase or decrease that, but you'll never know. I will also aim for fewer time skips, because who likes to have time skips all the time? (pls tell me I'm not wrong).

816 words

Btw this is not proofread.