13 (heheheh taylor swifts favorite number hahahahhah)

The majority of your brain is fat.

-----------

"Are you sure you want me on the smp, Clay?" I ask unsure of the fact that he wants me on the smp, I'm literally nothing compared to him or anyone on the smp. "I'm just not sure if I'm worth adding to the smp"

"What do you mean, y/n? Of course, you're worth it, you have a stable life, lots of clout, and..." he hesitates, "and stable mental health..." he says that lowly but my super sharp ears manage to catch it.

"Who are you kidding? We both know my mental health was horrible, but I was good at hiding it and keeping it calm, and look at you now, you have everything a guy wants, good looks, smartness, clout, you're successful, and not to mention, I would have been a nobody if it wasn't for you"

"So you're saying I'm hot?" he wheezes.

"That wasn't what I fucking intended" I protest.

"Just continue praising me" I can tell a smirk is coming up.

I sigh, "You made me come out of the shadows, you made me show my true self, you made me stand up for myself, and I feel like I did just about nothing for you, maybe even less, since I always just drag you behind with all of my stupidity"

"That's not true, I don't know what I would do without you" a short pause breaks through, "oh fuck, we need to start the stream, the others are waiting for us"

"I was having a fucking moment" I cross my arms, but I join the other voice chat since I can't keep the others waiting because of my childish bickering.

"Yeah, I know her and you don't," George says. George.

"Me too" Nick tries to join in.

"Talking about me, I see" I giggle. "No need to make excuses"

"It was George who began it" Nick argues. "That fucking idiot began this mess."

"Come on now, you don't even know her so well, you guys hardly ever talk" Clay breaks in, probably scared of getting left out.

"Let's just start the stream" I try to stop this argument about me.

"Remember, no real names, especially someone has to remember that" he raises his voice at the end, then coughs, "y/n" he coughs again.

"Hey, are you trying to fucking imply something?" I swear to god, I didn't intend to say his real name.

"Yes."

I click the start stream button and I put the start screen up.

"Now we just gotta wait until the notification goes out" I still think of the lack of company. "I'm just so lonely in this house, I need a roommate or something that can keep me company" I practically whisper.

"Sorry, what did you say?" George asks with his British accent.

"Nothing, at least nothing to worry about"

"Are you sure? You can tell us, we won't tell anyone" Nick assures me.

"I've just been feeling kinda lonely lately, but it isn't anything to worry about, besides, who wants to have a good time on the smp?"

----------

"That was a great stream" I lean back on my chair. "And my video is a success too"

"But not more successful than my videos" he wheezes.

I wish George and Nick still were here, so they can defend me. "And you say you don't have a big ego"

"But I don't" he clearly knows he does have a big ego.

I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I was thinking if you wanted to go to the mall or something"

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm free this Saturday, but let me check my schedule just to be sure," I think about the last time we've been out in the city or at least another place than in our houses.

I can't think of the last time, but I do recall a moment from over five years ago.

---flashback---

"Don't you think the sunset is beautiful?" a girl in a bikini says.

"Almost as pretty as someone I love and appreciate," a boy in swimming trunks says.

The two people are laying down on the sand with no towel or anything under.

"who is the lucky girl?" the girl closes her eyes. "she's lucky to have such an amazing admirer."

"She has the most amazing mesmerizing eyes, she has the prettiest smile and her hair, it just looks so soft" the boy reddens.

"She must be amazing"

"She truly is the most kindhearted and amazing person I've ever met"

"Who is she?" the girls voice cracks. "sorry"

The boy giggles. "It's fine" he takes a deep breath. "It's you, gumdrop"

The girl looks shocked and confused at him. "Me? But I'm just a dumbass girl with anger issues" her face reddens.

The boy brings his hand up to her face and he cups it. "No, you're the prettiest, most kindhearted known to mankind"

"Stop, you're making me blush" the girl looks the boy in the eyes. "I love you too"

The two pairs of lips collide, and they smile happily at each other after that.

---end of flashback---

"Yes, of course, we can hang Saturday" Clay sounds happy.

"I'm happy to hang out with you," I say softly.

Silence. A painful silence.

"Is something wrong, y/n?"

"Do you remember him?" I stutter.