6

I knock on the door to the guest room.

"Come in" Clay yells from the other side of the door.

I open the door, then I step into the small bedroom, which consists of a bed in the middle, a table and a chair to the left, and a small drawer with lots of random things in it to the right.

Clay is sitting on the bed with someone on a call on discord. "Wait a minute, I need to do something real quick." he excuses himself and mutes.

Then he looks up at me.

"Oh hey y/n, are you ready to talk?" he smiles at me, his smile looks so warm. And his slightly pink lips make him look kinda hot. No stop it y/n, you guys are just friends.

Just friends... why did that hurt so much?

"Yes" I walk over to the bed and I sit on it with my legs crossed, it's surprisingly soft.

"I never meant to upset you in any way whatsoever" there's a slight hint of guilt in his voice and eyes.

I glance over at his phone, he was on a call with George.

"You know I have some anger issues, so I kinda had to cool down before I talked to you" I look down in embarrassment.

"Yes, and I just shouldn't have flirted with your sister, I thought it'd be funny and a way to introduce you to the weird and funny part of YouTube, or at least the Minecraft YouTubers." he looks directly at me. "It was stupid, and I just shouldn't have done that, but I'm educated now."

I look at Clay with a soft smile, "I forgive you, and I shouldn't have stormed off like that, I should've just told you that I was upset that you didn't do what we planned to and that you kind of ignored me."

He opens his arms for a hug. I almost jump to his side and I squeeze him tight.

"Can you let go of me now?" he says airy and in one exhale. He tries to wiggle out of my grip, but I continue to squeeze even tighter.

"You're lucky, I have experience with lungs-"

"From what? Wheezing?" George cuts Clay off.

I loosen my grip.

"WHAT?!" Clay drags it out, "I THOUGHT I MUTED MYSELF" he looks down at the phone in confusion.

"Well, you clearly didn't" I quietly laugh at him.

"If it isn't the famous y/n" George states.

I glance over at the phone and then over to Clay. It takes a second to understand what he means.

"You talk about me?" I look over at Clay with a suspicious look.

I fluster him, cause he turns red.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" his eyes travel to the ceiling.

"Does he, George?" I hover over Clay's phone.

"I mean like he did yesterday-" Clay grabs the phone.

"YES, I TALKED ABOUT... POTATOES" Clay hangs up on George.

"Yeah, totally" I say ironically. "Are you sleeping in here or what?" I ask.

"Audrey can have your room, I don't mind"

There's a bump and Audrey is somehow on the floor. I wonder how she got there.

"You were snooping weren't you?" I give her a death glare.

"Noooooo, I would never do that, what do you mean?" I continue to look at her "Okay fine, you got me, but you guys were just being way too cute"

"Shut up" I scoff. "are you sleeping in my room or on the couch?" I change the subject.

"Oh I was thinking I could sleep in the guest room if that's alright" she stares right at Clay.

"But I'm sleeping here" Clay stares at Audrey.

"Guys please" I sigh.

"What did you just say?" Clay stares at me in disbelief.

"Why does that matter?" I ask with a confused face. "Audrey, can't you just sleep in my room? I'll sleep on the couch"

"You've had a rough day y/n, you deserve to get a good night's sleep" Audrey smiles. "I'm sleeping on the couch whether you like it or not"

"But you came such a long way from New Jersey, and I want you to feel welcomed and comfortable." I argue.

"Shut it, girls, I'm the one who deserves to sleep on the couch," Clay says in a dominant tone. "I've been so fucking cocky, not just today, but almost every time I've been with y/n lately" he looks down. "And I'm sorry, but I'm going to make up for that, by sleeping on the couch"

Clay grabs his phone and moves towards the door, then he goes into the bathroom and locks the door.

I hear some scrambling and then peeing noises (can anyone relate?). I begin to laugh and Audrey joins me after a second.

Clay unlocks the door and he looks at us like we're psychopaths.

"What's so funny?" confusion is in his voice.

"You don't want to know" I get out between laughs, and then I fall over on the bed.

Audrey is on the floor laughing like a maniac. Clay walks over to Audrey and he raises his foot right above her stomach.

"No please don't!" Audrey manages to get out.

"Then tell me what you two are laughing at" he lowers his foot down a little bit.

"You really don't want to know" Audrey stops laughing.

"But I want to know" Clay lowers his foot down so it almost touches Audrey's stomach.

"Fine, you want to know?" Audrey asks.

"Yes, I do" I can tell he's annoyed from the tone in his voice.

"Y/n, you tell him, cause I don't want to get stomped on" she wiggles away from Clay's foot.

Clay hops over Audrey's body and raises his look to look at me, while he walks towards me.

I stop laughing. "What? Why? Huh?" I ask, confused. Clay gets on the bed, and he hovers over me with one arm and leg on each side of me.

"So y/n, what were you laughing at?" I can smell his scent and my eyes travel to look at his lips.

No y/n focus on something else.

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about?" I fake smile.

"Don't play stupid y/n, you know what I'm talking about" I look at Audrey, she's looking at us in disbelief and fascination.

Then it hits me and my face redden.

"Clay, can you please get off of me?" his face turns red.

"Oh, um, yes" he rolls to the left side of me. "But what did you laugh at?-"

"Seriously? It was just getting spicy!" Audrey cuts Clay off.

"AUDREY!" I yell. "We're just friends"

"But seriously, what did you fucking laugh at?" Clay asks clearly annoyed.

"At you peeing-" Audrey slaps her mouth.

"WHAT?" Clay stands upright beside the bed.

"So Clay, you were sleeping on the couch, right?" I try to change the subject.

"Don't even try." Clay is red because of embarrassment.

"Looks like someone is embarrassed" I say.

"Fuck you" Clay leaves the room.

"So Audrey, are you sleeping in here?" I ask.

"Yes, I am" Audrey answers.

"I guess we should plan what we're gonna do while you're in Orlando" I suggest.

"Sure" Audrey agrees.

----------

Thank you guys so much for 200+ views on this trash book!

1233 words