10

A chef's hat has exactly 100 pleats.

sorry about the time skip

----------

We continued to hang out much more than we did before and I eventually got my channel going. He still talked a lot with his online friends and sometimes I even thought it was so much more important to him than real life. Sometimes he would even flirt with me, but I took it as a joke, because it is, right?

Nine months later. (god that's a whole pregnancy)

----------

"oh my god, CHAT" I have a twitch channel now and I'm streaming Minecraft, I glance over at the viewer count, one-hundred-sixty-one thousand. "Why?" I rest my head on my hand that's resting on the desk.

My eyes travel to the chat, it's telling me to dm dream something really dumb on Twitter.

"Guys, I'm not gonna dm him and tell him he's full of himself and a dumb Leo who doesn't care about anyone else than himself" chat keeps begging me and I think of a solution.

"Okay, I'll do it if you guys get me to fifteen thousand subs" I know they won't succeed because I'm on thirteen thousand and seventy-four subs right now and I got about ten thousand In the course of almost a month.

I keep on playing for another hour, or until two in the morning.

"I think I'm gonna end the stream" I yawn, "it's been fun tonight, but it's two am, so I'm heading to bed," chat tells me not to end the stream because they haven't hit the sub-goal of fifteen thousand subs yet. They are at fourteen thousand eight hundred and seventy-five subs.

"Holy shit, you guys gifted many subs" I reconsider ending the stream because chat really wants to hit the sub goal, "fine, but only for another thirty minutes because I have work tomorrow"

The chat spams "W O R K".

Then someone donates, "Can you say happy birthday Lucy? It's my birthday tomorrow and I'd love for you to say happy birthday to me, it means a lot. Also, what do you work as?"

"Sure, happy early birthday, Lucy!" I read the other part of the donation out loud, "Also what do you work as? I'm an animator, but I've been considering to quit, to become a full time YouTuber slash streamer."

Chat is now spamming "sad-ist"

"Guys I'm not sad-ist" I inform, "but remember to twitch prime! Just link someone's amazon account that has prime, and boom, you have it," someone in chat asks how to prime. "How do I prime? Well, you just need to click the subscribe button and scroll all the way down where it should say something like twitch prime, it's as easy as that" I explain.

I glance over at the sub goal, only about a hundred left, until I have to dm dream.

"Guys, are we sure we want to dm dream and say he's a dumbass?" I have butterflies in my stomach.

The chat says yes. "we haven't hit the sub goal yet, so no dm'ing until we have fifteen thousand subs."

I stream for another ten minutes and chat hits the sub goal.

"Chat..." I feel excited, yet nervous. "You know what that means"

I open Twitter on my computer and I share it with chat, then I search 'dreamwastaken' and it finds his account.

"This is gonna be so awkward" considering I know him in real life, I think for myself. "None of you know how weird this is gonna be"

I open the message thingy.

Then I type.

----------

dream

you are so full of yourself and a dumb Leo who can't do anything without trying to boost your big ass ego

----------

I immediately regret what I just did. "Are you happy chat?" the chat says yes. "then we just gotta wait until he replies which won't be today so I'm ending the stream now-"

Dream, or Clay for that matter, replies.

"shit" I murmur.

----------

what the fuck y/n

I know you say mean things to me just about every single day, but that?

I'm sorry but it was chat

did I scare you?

lmfao

I mean like what you just wrote is probably true

WAIT

what

YOU'RE STREAMING?

yes, why?

your chat is asking how you know me

oh

bye

----------

"Uhhh, I'm ending the stream now" I look at the viewer list and Clay is watching, and it seems like chat knows too since it's asking me how I know Dream and that they're saying he's in chat. I yawn on purpose, "bye, chat! I love all of you, you are appreciated"

Then in the heat of the moment, Dream donates.

"Do you want to join the dream smp?"

----------

there you have it, I wrote a short chapter since I wrote one yesterday, but my arm is so much better now, so I can write again! Also I'm back home from my friend's