14

! I'm NOT continuing this story, i just wanted to upload this chapter from back in the middle of June !

Oranges aren't naturally occurring fruits.

I apologize for not updating this story but it's because I'm getting a PUPPY! This is something that I've wanted for AGESSSSSS, but I never actually managed to convince my parents until now. (well, I guess I did write a story about a puppy in chinese and I'm horrible at writing chinese and my dad got me to read a book about puppies with a thousand pages). 

The reason I haven't had time is because I had a lot of preparation to do plus I've been very unmotivated AND I have been thinking about rewriting the book once again because of the dramatic turns it always takes. 
But I'm back now :) (for now)

----------

Today is the day. The day Clay and I finally get to hang out after literal ages, I'm talking about over a year, and we actually call ourselves best friends. How ironic.

Jokes apart, I've been looking forward to this day for a while, not even a week. And I've also been preparing a whole day of fun for us.

First, we go to the mall and we buy some things. I mean a lot of things, since we're both, not to flex or anything, millionaires.

Then we go to some super cheap restaurant and throw money at the people there. I've prepared fifty grand, just so you know this is fucking serious. And we'll probably order something that's not even on the menu.

And finally, we go to the beach. Cocoa beach.

So that's a lot to do, plus the fact that we have to drive an hour to get to the beach. But it's all worth it.

Which reminds me. 

WE CAN'T JUST WANDER AROUND AND BUY EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, I DON'T THINK CLAY WOULD LIKE THAT. BUT WHAT DO WE DO IN THE MALL THEN? PLAY GAMES? THROW MONEY AT PEOPLE? BE THE NEW MR BEAST?

Calm down, this isn't a problem. IT'S A FUCKING DISASTER-

The sound of the door bell ringing cuts my thoughts off.

Oh no, he's coming. Just be yourself and don't panic.

Don't panic.

I rush over to the door in excitement, I then take a deep nervous breath.

"Hello my friend!" I do awkward movements with my arms.

Clay looks at me like I'm crazy. "Uhm... hi?" he puts his hand on to the back of his head.

We then continue to stare at each other for a while.

I fiddle with my fingers. "So, uh, let me just get what I've packed for this very day" I basically teleport to my bag by the kitchen counter and I teleport back again. "We can leave now"

"Yeah, I'll just gently move to the side to let you through" he moves a feet away from the door.

"Thank you" I say as I close and lock the door. "Now who's ready for a real adventure?!"

"ME!" Clay shouts and everyone on the street turns to look at us. "oops, sorry"

I giggle. "I think it's cute-" I realize what I just said. "I mean cool, it- it's cool to uh stare in amazement and uhm I-" I sigh. "Forget it"

"I'm not Adrien Agreste you know?! I'm not as blind and dumb like that dumbass. He literally has a crush on a girl he says is just a friend and I sometimes wonder if there is any cameras in paris, cause then ladybug and chat noir would've been caught a long time ago." he argues.

I look at him in disbelief.

"You watch miraculous ladybug?" I tilt my head to the side. "I didn't know you watched miraculous ladybug, how come you've never told me?" I suppose it's because we never have deep conversations and never talk about anything but gaming and important shit.