12

Some cats are actually allergic to humans. (taylor swifts cats meredith grey, olivia benson and benjamin button, all named after taylors favorite chracters are not allergic to humans)

----------

"This is so BORING" I cut another piece of the recording using my editing software, "Wow, did I really jump that far from that tree? It didn't seem that far" I watch a clip of me jumping off of a tall tree.

I look around for things to entertain me, but they're just aren't anything. It's been very quiet and dull since Audrey left, and I realized how much I wanted to socialize with someone in real life, don't get me wrong, I love my online friends, but I don't really have any friends in real life except Clay.

The one friend I had, Karen, was using me. I would do her homework, help her with things, comfort her, and all of those cheesy things friends do, but she didn't do anything in return.

Clay convinced me she was bad news and I left her, she didn't even seem to care. I balled my eyes out that day and the following week. That's also why I'm so hesitant to let anyone in.

Tears still threaten to spill to this very day, since my eyes are welling up with tears this very moment.

"It's fine, she isn't worth your tears" I stutter and sniff after that. "I'm glad Clay convinced me she was bad, who would know what could've happened if he didn't" I laugh nervously.

"Speaking of the devil, wasn't I supposed to join the dream smp? Weren't we supposed to talk about it today? Why hasn't he called me yet?" I don't know why I said that out loud, but that's definitely something I regret, besides, no one is able to hear me anyway.

I guess I can talk to Clay while editing my latest video. I pull up discord and I call Clay, he actually answers.

"Don't you have work?" he makes a very interesting entrance.

"I felt kinda sick this morning, so I stayed home" I delete a useless part. "so, I'm joining your smp?"

"Yes, but do you even remember what we talked about last night?"

"I guess... you said that I did something and now everybody knows that we know each other, or that's at least what I think" wait, I have a video to upload.

I open YouTube and click the upload button, I make its premiere at six pm.

"Phew"

"What is it?"

"I just premiered my new video, you know the one where lava rains from the sky every thirty to one hundred and eighty seconds, and it's also random for how long, ranging from zero minutes to a minute" (idk if I explained that well)

"Speaking of videos, would you like to be in one of my videos?"

"Sure which one?" I finish cutting the video and now I just gotta find music.

"I plan on making a video where four people control one Minecraft player, but I don't know if it's a good idea to put you in a video when the viewers don't really know that we go way back"

"Didn't you say that I told everyone that we know each other last night? But it's fine if you don't want me in the video"

"It's not that I don't want you in it, it's because we haven't really talked much on streams or in public"

"I guess you're right, but aren't we gonna talk about the fact that you got '#dreamcomb' and '#honeywastaken' trending on Twitter?"

"Uhhh, so where were we? Oh yeah, when do you plan on streaming your first day on the smp?"

"I guess I can today since I have to be on Corpse's stream tomorrow"

"Me too, but how the fuck do you know Corpse?"

"It's a long story" I add some intense music that is gonna fade into something a little calmer.

"We have time, but knowing you, it's probably not that long"

"Well, I met his grandma and she gave me his number, that's basically the whole story"

"WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU MEETING HIS GRANDMA?!"

"one in seven point five trillion"

"I fucking hate you, but what time are you gonna stream? It's probably not a good idea to stream when your video is premiering"

"Good point, but I think I'm gonna stream at nine"

"Sure, I'll be there and I think I'm gonna invite some other people too"

"Just don't invite any... weird people" I giggle. "like you"

"You son of a bitch"

I clear my throat "Can't you see I'm a WOMAN?"

"Oops, sorry, I don't pay attention to dumb people"

"Says the stupid one" now I just need to fade all of the music together. "Clay? Since when did you become so, I don't know, jokish?"

"Haven't I always been so jokish?"

"no" I whisper.

"Sorry, what exactly did you say? I couldn't quite hear you"

"Nothing important, I just wanted to say that I'm gonna be your friend no matter what"

"Stop being so cheesy, it's weird, cause I never see you like this, is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to let you know" my stomach fills up with butterflies, what is this feeling? Am I falling in love again? No, it can't be.

"I can say the same for you, we've been through so much together and our friendship always pulls through"

"I never thought I'd hear that from you. I mean like, yes, you're so cheesy and loving to your fans in public but you never tell that you love us in real life"

"I guess I have changed a lot over the past few months"

"And I love that about you"