3

sorry for the lack of updates I just totally lost track of time and btw thanks for 100 reads :)))

I changed my name and profile pic ;)

----------

BEEP BEEP BEEP, I slam my alarm with my fist. I groan, "WHY DO I HAVE TO WAKE UP SO EARLY?!" I ask myself as I rub my eyes.

"life is so unfair sometimes" I say to myself. "and with sometimes, I mean always". I get out of my bed, and I stretch my arms. I yawn, then I go to my closet and pick out some clothes. "It's only 6:42 am, this is so unfair"

I walk half-dead to the door and walk down the stairs into my kitchen. "what should I make for breakfast?" I ask myself. "ehm... I could just get some toast"

I find some toast in a cabinet. "why is their toast in this cabinet, I don't remember putting it here" I wonder, "it's probably Clay, that dumbass" I put a piece of toast into my toaster, and wait for it to finish toasting.

I go to my fridge to get some milk, but that fucking idiot broke my fridge. "OH MY GOSH IT SMELLS LIKE EXPIRED CHEESE WITH EXPIRED MILK OR SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOW" I yell.

"I don't even have butter, like" I roll my eyes for some reason. "it's all Clay's fault" I look over at the toaster, and it's not done toasting yet. "I have to get a new fucking fridge because of that bitch, I hope he keeps his promise and gets me a new fridge"

BEEP, the toaster is finally done toasting, I almost jump to the toaster because of how hungry I am. "yes finally, all my hard work has paid off" I say in joy. "but I have no butter or anything, so like how do I eat this?"

I almost swallow it all at once, but that was something I was smart enough to decide not to do.

"My sister can just clean it up when she comes over later today" I laugh evilly at my thought. I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look over at the clock, it's 7:14 am.

"Shoot, I'm gonna be late if I continue like this." I finish brushing my teeth after a minute, I get my makeup is done and head outside, but someone calls me, I look down at my phone, Clay is calling me.

I pick up.

"Clay, we're going to need to talk later, I'm going to be late for work." I run over to the bus stop and I thank god for putting it a few hundred feet from my house, but that can be pretty annoying because of all the noise. I regret not getting a car after I got my driver's license.

"Oh, I could give you a ride to work, but I don't have a car." he says.

"Same." I look at when the next bus comes, it's in 38 minutes. "Shoot, I'm going to be late."

"Now that I think about it, my mom left her car at my house, so I could give you a ride if you want one." he suggests.

"Thank you so much, you're such a lifesaver." I thank him.

"No problem, I'll pick you up at your house in about ten minutes." he responds.

"I guess I'll see you soon" I head back to my house.

"Yes, indeed," he says, "bye"

"Bye" he hangs up.

I'm back at my house after a short walk, I open Twitter.

----------

dream @dreamwastaken

Might stream later but I haven't slept all day soooooooooo might not

|

George @GeorgeNotFound

This is why my sleep schedule is MESSED UP

|

Sapnap @sapnap

Stayed up and talked about smth 👀

|

gogy stan @sumkindofbish

go get some sleep dummy

|

Emily ❤️ @dudududulmao

are we watching a sleep-deprived green homeless blob?

I laugh at the reply and I wonder if I had stopped him from streaming.

----------

I hear a car brake in front of me, I look up to see Clay in a black Audi A5 Sportback (i know nothing about cars pls I found it and I thought it looked cool) and I immediately think that he has a cool mom and that I need to visit her.

The window rolls down.

"Get in or you'll be late," he tells me.

I hurry up and look for potential cars that could kill me on the road, after I determine I have enough time to get in the passenger seat between two cars, I run for it. I manage to get in just before the car whizzes past us.

"Phew, that was close" I look at Clay and say.

"Yeah, you could've died" he turns the key, and soon enough we're on the way to my workplace.

"I'm sorry if I'm keeping you from streaming" I look down at my feet.

"It's fine, I always put my friends over anything so it's no big deal." he assures me. "and I wasn't going to stream until much later"

I look at my watch and it's 7:27 am.

"I think we're just gonna be barely late" I say anxiously.

"Then we gotta go faster," he says so confidently.

"But you could get pulled over" I warn him.

"Then we gotta take the chance" he says.

"It's not worth it." I try and change his mind.

"We have to take chances in life or else it'll be no fun" he responds.

"Does this have something to do with your ADHD?" I ask him.

"Maybe, I don't know" (I don't know anything about ADHD, so if I'm wrong then please correct me) he answers me.

"Always so cocky" I smile.

"What, I'm not cocky. What do you mean?" he says ironically.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear your bullshit." I look out of the window.

"What would you do without my bullshit then?" he asks "I bet you can't live one day without my fat ass." and deep inside I know that it's true.

"Shut up, I could go years without it" I answer him.

"Yeah, right totally" he says ironically.

"I'm not lying, you're the one who is," I argue.

"What are you trying to start?" he asks.

"I'm not the one who is trying to start something." I chuckle.

"Are you trying to argue with me?" he asks. "cause you don't want to do that."

"And why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"I have years of experience and you have like zero experience when it comes to arguing" he states.

"fuck off," I say, but I know it's true because I was the quiet kid in my class, who rarely got in trouble, but when I did, the teachers would spare me. While Clay was so troublesome.

"The worst thing is that all I said was true" he wheezes.

"I don't want to talk about it." I tell him.

But he continues to wheeze and soon enough I'm laughing too.

----------

I'm sorry that this took so long to make, but I was being a lazy bitch.

I proofread this in the middle of the night so yeah.

1207 words