Chapter 14

Alina's P.O.V

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm. Turning it off I went to the washroom. After doing my business, I tried waking up Madiha. Tried being the key word because it was impossible.

I shook her but she just went inside the blanket and hid her face in the pillow.

"If you don't wake up now I will throw water on you." I warned her. "I am not playing."

She ignored me so I grabbed the jug of water placed on the bedside and held it above her.

"I will throw it in 3..2..1.." I emptied the whole jug on her.

She woke up startled. Obviously she wasn't expecting me to actually throw water on her. Serves her right.

She glared at me and if it were someone else they would have been scared to death but since it's me I know that she is all talk and no do.

She won't hurt me no matter what I do. "I warned you." I said and pulled her blanket.

"We need to leave in a few hours. I don't want to be late."

"Then you go." She said holding tightly at her blanket.

"You promised me that you will come with me." I said tugging some more.

She finally woke up. She continued frowning as she went into the washroom.

I made the bed till she washed up. Luckily the water was only spilled on one part.

When she came out she was smiling. "You feel good now?"

She nodded. "Have you chosen an outfit yet?"

I shook my head. "I was hoping you would help me."

She nodded and opened my suitcase. "Do you have something in mind?"

I thought for a bit. "Something comfortable?" I asked.

"Comfortable but still pretty?"

I nodded. "Since we will be visiting the site today."

She looked through my clothes. She finally chose a pair of black leggings and a green flowy top.

I happily took it and went to the washroom. After changing I came out, Madiha was dressed by then.

We quickly did our hair and make-up. I was packing my purse when there was a knock on the door.

Madiha opened it and I heard some voices. Rehaan greeted me first as I came out.

"Good morning, Alina."

I smiled, "Good morning, Rehaan. Good morning Aman."

Aman smiled and greeted me back. "Shall we go now?" Aman asked looking at his watch.

We all nodded and left. The site was a bit far but the ride there was quite fun. They had booked a car.

Aman was driving with Rehaan in the passenger seat. Me and Madiha in the back.

Rehaan kept playing these silly songs just to annoy Aman and it was fun seeing them.

After a while he started playing some good songs and we all sang along mostly Rehaan who was screaming at the top of his lungs when You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift came on.

Surprisingly he knew all the words perfectly.

Soon we reached the site and I was in awe after seeing it. The construction was completed with a bit left here and there.

Some people greeted us and Aman introduced me to everyone. I met the main designer and he showed me his designs which were great.

We started the tour of the hotel. Mr.Smith, the designer told us his ideas explaining everything to me in detail.

I was really grateful and happy that I am getting to learn so many things from an experienced well known designer. I attentively listened to everything he said.

As we slowly reached the luxury suits I grew more and more nervous. It was my turn to explain my ideas but I was too scared. What if they laugh in my face saying how ridiculous my idea is?

I kept thinking the worst case scenarios as we walked. I could feel my hands getting clammy and my stomach started doing summer saults.

I tried telling myself to calm down. That Aman liked the idea and they will too. We reached the suits and everyone turned to look at me.

Gathering all my courage I started speaking.

"That was great." Was the first thing Mr.Smith said. I beamed hearing that.

He pointed at somethings which can be improved and gave some pointers but he liked the overall idea. I was so proud.

"You did well." Aman whispered to me as we got back in the car. I smiled, "Thank you."

We reached the hotel and everyone went to their rooms to freshen up. We all decided to meet infront of my room in half an hour.

Me and Madiha were the first one out so we waited for them. Rehaan soon came running as he saw us.

"Let's go!" He said brightly.

"What about Aman?" I asked confused.

"He is not coming. He said he has some work to take care of. But don't worry I will take great care of you guys."

"I am not sure if I trust you on that." Madiha retorted.

I just smiled and nodded. I felt disappointed for some reason.

We visited the Central Park first. It was beautiful. After looking around and clicking a bunch of pictures, we moved on.

I loved the museum. It was my favourite place of all the places we visited. It was fun and I learnt a lot.

There was still a lingering feeling of disappointment in my mind but I tried enjoying myself to the fullest.

Soon the sun set and darkness started creeping in. We all were hungry and finally decided to eat something.

Rehaan drove us to a restaurant. As we were going inside, Rehaan looked back at us and said, "Aman is waiting for us inside. He felt bad that he couldn't join us so this is his treat."

Suprised I looked at Madiha. "You look great." She said.

I smiled gratefully. I don't know why I felt so nervous.

I spotted him in the back as we entered the restaurant. We walked straight to him and sat down.

As we sat down he spoke. "I am sorry that I couldn't join you guys today. I hope Rehaan took care of you."

He was talking to the both of us and I knew that but the way he kept glancing at me made me think that the apology was made especially for me and that thought made me giddy.

I smiled. "It's okay. We had fun but it would have been better with you."

As we looked at each other, I got lost in his eyes. He should carry a sign around his neck. Be careful. You might get lost in my eyes.

They are too beautiful, almost unreal. I haven't seen eyes like that before and I don't think I will in the future.

Someone coughed breaking our little moment. I looked at Madiha who was looking at me suggestively. My face heat up so much I felt it burning.

"Let's order?" I asked clearing my throat.

_______________________________________

Hello lovelies,

Leave a like and comment if you liked it.

Stay safe and healthy~
- Author