Chapter 7

Madiha's P.O.V

Paying the driver when I finally went inside Alina was nowhere to be seen. I looked around a bit and went towards the elevator.

I still have no idea which floor I should go too. Maybe I should just wait here. Thinking this I went towards the seats at the corner.

Rehaan's P.O.V

I was coming in after visiting a site in the morning when I saw her. Seeing that she was alone I thought that Alina must have already met Aman.

She looked lost so I decided to help her. "Lost?" I asked.

She turned around suprised but her expression quickly changed to anger. I still don't know what did I do to make her so angry at me.

I smiled.

She continued glaring.

"No."

"Then why are you not with Ms.Alina?"

"None of your business." She said sitting down.

I sat down beside her.

"Do you not have any work?"

"Nope. I am free for you anytime." I said giving her my signature smile which makes girls fall for me.

"Right, I forgot who you are." She said in a tone filled with disgust.

"Okay that's enough. What's your problem with me?" I said.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "You wanna know what's my problem? It's you. You are an obnoxious, arrogant rich guy." She continued glaring at me," 'Ooh look at me I am so handsome. I am so rich. Love me.' "

"Was that my impression?" I asked. "Also how do you even know that I am like that? You don't even know me."

"All the rich and handsome guys are like that. I am speaking from experience."

"I am offended by that stereotype. I am not like that."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Well if you don't wanna, get to know me before you make your judgement."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because you are obnoxious and arrogant."

"This conversation is going in circles. If you won't get to know me how would you know how I am like?"

"Whatever." She said.

"Let's get some coffee." I said standing up.

"Together?" She asked.

"No. Separately. That's why I asked." I said sarcastically.

"No need to be sarcastic. Fine." She said standing up too.

I walked towards the entrance with her beside me. "Isn't their a cafe here?" She asked.

"There is but I want to treat you to something better."

"I can buy my own coffee."

"You can but you shouldn't."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's a date."

"I never agreed to that."

"But you agreed to get coffee together."

"Yes where is the word 'date' in that?"

"It's understood."