Chapter 2

Aman's P.O.V

Three weeks passed by quickly as I dreamt of her every night. All this was new to me. I have never experienced this. I didn't believed in love at first sight or love in general.

If love did exist then my family would still have been perfect but it's not. And that taught me everything about love I needed to know.

But this girl. A very stupid but equally beautiful girl wasn't leaving my thoughts no matter how much I tried.

I overworked myself in hopes of forgetting her with the stress. I even went out with Rehaan who was suprised when I accepted his request of going out for dinner.

In all the ten years of our friendship it was the first time I accepted his request in one try. He even concluded that I am sick and almost called an ambulance.

But it didn't help in any way. I still thought about her. I went to that coffeeshop a couple more times but didn't meet her.

I was frustrated and confused. Why was I thinking about a girl I didn't even knew?

I didn't even saw her properly. The rain made the vision blurry. All I remember is long black hair, fair skin, a flash of her from what I conclude really pretty face and the sound of her giggle.

But the scene of her dancing and enjoying herself in the rain replayed in my mind.

All the frustration came out as anger in the office. Rehaan stopped me from firing several people because they mildly annoyed me.

Confused by my behavior he finally asked.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked coming into my office without knocking using his status as my best friend.

"You should knock first." I said.

"Oh shut up. I have seen you half naked." He retorted sitting down infront of my desk.

"Now tell me what's with you?"

"What do you mean?" I tried acting clueless.

"You have been acting weird for weeks now. You went out for dinner with me on a normal day. You almost fired innocent employees. And you keep getting angry at small things when you used to be really calm."

He listed things on his fingers. I shrugged still playing dumb.

"Spit it out, Aman!" He said.

"Fine." I huffed and explained everything.

By the end of it he was laughing so hard he almost fell down from the chair.

"Stop laughing!" I shouted embarrassed.

"Aman is in love~" He sang.

"I am not!" I said sharply. This is why I didn't wanted to tell him. He would tease me to no end.

As he continued laughing, I stood up wearing my coat and grabbing my laptop.

"Going to wait for her?" He shouted behind me.

"Whatever!" I said.

I decided to go to the coffeeshop. For coffee obviously and not to look for her.

I ordered an Americano and sat down where I sat last time. Taking out my laptop I started doing my work.

I worked for three hours straight. I noticed the time and decided to go home now.

Packing everything up I went to the cashier. I took out my credit card and dropped it accidentally.

Sighing angrily I picked it up and finally looked up. To say I was suprised would be an understatement.