Chapter 22

Aman's P.O.V

I started preparing as soon as I arrived home. Rehaan was here to help me.

He was very much impressed and spent fifteen minutes fan boying over the plan.

He called Madiha and told her everything and she agreed to help too. I just hope everything goes well.

I don't want to mess this up. My phone started ringing while Rehaan was talking with the hired people for the decorations.

Seeing the caller ID, I immediately picked it up. I greeted him.

"Is it today?" He asked.

"Yes, I am preparing for it now."

"Good luck."

"Thank you. I will call you after."

"Okay, I will come there soon."

"Ofcourse, thank you."

"Stop saying thank you."

"Okay, I understand."

"Good. I am hanging up now."

"Yes, okay."

I sighed in relief. Rehaan raised an eyebrow but I ignored him. I need to be focused for now. 

Alina's P.O.V

I was laying on the couch watching a movie when Madiha came out from her room.

"Let's go out." She said sitting down beside me.

"Where?" I asked looking at her once then going back to the movie.

"Just out. I am bored."

"Then you go out. I don't want to." I said snuggling into my pillow.

"I am not going alone."

"Then go with Rehaan." I said not wanting to get up from my very comfortable spot.

"He is busy."

"I don't want to go." I whined.

She stood up and pulled my arms. I screamed.

"You are hurting me."

"That's the point." She said and pulled some more.

"Fine fine. Let's go just please stop hurting me."

She let go of my arm and smiled. "You should have agreed sooner."

I went into my room to wash a bit. I came out from the washroom when she came in.

"Wear this." Saying this, she shoved a dress in my arms and ran out.

I examined the dress. Seeing it was really pretty, I decided to wear it. I didn't had anything to wear anyway.

It took me about an hour to get ready. She was waiting for me in the living room.

"Let's go." She said as soon as she saw me. I nodded and followed her. I still have no idea where we are going.

We hailed a taxi and sat inside. I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes.

What Madiha had said to me earlier was still going through my mind. Have I really been annoying towards Aman?

After some time, the taxi stopped infront of a park. It was dark and no one was around.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking around.

Madiha didn't said anything and just stepped out. So I followed her.