Chapter 2

[Hinata POV]

I woke up with a strange feeling, almost as if I was punched in the gut a hundred times. 

"Wha- what is this?  Where are we?" I said in a confused tone.

"Hinata!  You're finally awake.  We don't know where we are either." Naruto said in a reassuring way. 

This is so weird... all I remember was a sudden strike of lightning and then black.  This is all too confusing and on top of that... I feel like there's something missing.  This feeling, it's like something important is gone.

Sakura must of read my mind because she asked, "I can't sense any chakra here at all... well besides from ours of course.  We could be in a deserted area, but something feels off."

As soon as I was about to activate my Byakugan, something loud started coming our way.  It was a huge 10 meter tall being.  It had the features of a human but didn't have any reproductive features.  

"Ew, what the hell is that?" Naruto yelled as he looked at the giant in shock.

It started chasing us while smiling like crazy.  What is this.  I've never seen something so strange.

"Hyuga, your Byakugan.  See if it has a weak spot." Sasuke shouted as he jumped from tree to tree.  

I gasped... "This... this is... this is impossible!  This giant has no chakra at all.  I can't pinpoint a weakness." I said in disbelief.  

What the hell... even if they thing was being controlled by someone, their chakra would be noticeable in the giant.  If this thing is alive, then... no way.  That's impossible.  Every living thing lives off of chakra, even civilians.  Chakra is like blood.  Without it, you're dead... right?  Ever since Kaguya brought chakra to this world, humans have lived off of it.  

"What the hell is this thing, why is it still chasing us?  What does it want?" Sakura said as she looked back at the giant.

"We should kill it.  We don't have much strength after being knocked unconscious like this.  We can't go on much longer." Sasuke said in a cold tone.

We stopped on a branch and Naruto made a rasengan.  

The giant ran towards Naruto with it's mouth wide open.  It was trying to eat him?!

Naruto shouted, "Hey there you freaky giant.  Time to go back to hell.  RASSEENNGANN"

[Eren POV]

Now that we are outside of the walls, titans will be everywhere.  I can't just depend on my titan abilities.  I need to be strong without it.  

I need to be strong, so I save Mikasa, Eren, Historia, everyone.  Marley will pay for what they have done. 

As I was making my way into titan country, I suddenly felt a pain in my mouth.  Earlier before coming here, I was practicing using my ODM gear and my bit my tongue really hard.  I was worried that I would transform into my titan, but luckily that didn't happen.

I suddenly heard a strange sound coming from the titan forest.

"RASENGAN"   

"Huh?  What was that?!  Did you guys hear that too?  It sounded like someone yelled 'raisin-gone' could there be people in the forest?"

"Yeah, I heard that as well" Sasha said as she caught up with Eren and the others.

Armin gulped, "They could be an enemy, but if we waste any time, there could be innocent people out here dying"

"Captain Levi! There are people in the forest!!  We need to go there." I said in panic.  

They could be the enemy... but if there are children there, I couldn't bare the thought that they could've witnessed a parent's death.  

"Let's go" Captain Levi said as he made his way into the forest.

[Naruto POV]

I shot my rasengan directly at the giant's stomach.  It fell back but didn't die.

"WHAT?!  I hit the gut of the giant, it should be on the ground dead, HOW IS IT GETTING UP?"

"Calm down Naruto, it seems like this thing can regenerate from wounds.  We'd have to find a weakness before it's too late." Sasuke said as his eyes turned red with three black tomoe.

So he's activated the Sharingan, eh?

"If it's anything like the mitotic regeneration, we should be able to just injure it enough until it can't regenerate." Sakura said as she jumped off of the branch she was on and spam punched the giant.  

Hinata joined in and used her gentle fist until the giant couldn't move anymore.  Finally, Sasuke joined the fight as he formed a rod of lightning and cut the giant into pieces.  The giant stopped regenerating and evaporated into thin air.  We all sat down to rest.  

"There's... there's no chakra here at all.  I can't sense any.  Not even the animals which should give off a different type of chakra don't have any.  How could this be?" Hinata said with a worried tone.

Sasuke was about to say something when he was caught off guard and stared at something in disbelief.  

I knew I had to turn around, but I couldn't.  Whatever was behind me was so terrifying even Sasuke was in shock.

I forced myself to turn around, when I saw 9 of those strange giants ranging in sizes.  The tallest being around 15 meters tall.

We ran as quick as we could.  Jumping on trees wouldn't do any good if the giants could reach us. 

"What are we supposed to do?  If it takes the same amount of strength to kill these giants as it did the last, how are we supposed to kill all of them." Sakura said with worried and trembling eyes.  

We have fought many powerful and dangerous enemies before, but at least they didn't want to eat us.  The thought of being eaten would make anyone sick to the stomach.

Suddenly, the giants increased in speed, (or maybe we were just slowing down) either way, it almost seemed too late.  More titans had joined the chase and were surrounding us on two of the four sides.

"It's too late we have to do som-"

...